Serotonin Serotonin and Serotonin!

Totally correct.
It will mess with orgasm delay as well.

I took 2 years SSRI, and now 2 months for dopamine and noradrenaline …
Ssri was not my solution … the dopamine antidepressant cant say yet ofc.

Greetings

I just came here and saw this post. I want to tell you about my experience past 1 week. I have experienced rock hard morning wood. The reason I am telling you about this is at night time when I am relaxed I get that rock hard but mow it stays the same when I wake up and 10-20 it is rock hard. the think is I noticed that it fades after 20 mins or so it has to do with some sort of mental relaxation/hormone. My guess is serotonin is part of the problem. I sleep more with deep sleep and I am relaxed I feel better as time sasses.

I would like to recommend natural way to relax your self. I am a big fan of Wim Hoff method.
This is the video to fallow. All it is 10 mins of breathing.
It has helped me so much and I feel happy afterwards. This is the best thing I have done for my sleep/mental well being.

3 Likes

I think you are onto something

I seen that the amount of serotonin in my urine was below the optimal range. I increased natural serotonin production with 5-HTP and
L-Tryptophan. My constipation nearly went away. I retested and the amount of serotonin in my urine increased and was now in the optimal range. It turns out most of the bodies serotonin is produced in the gut and it stimulates intestinal contractions. To be honest I’m still thinking that I may have leaky gut syndrome and or altered gut bacteria. But it would be stupid to ignore the fact that I increased serotonin and my constipation of seven years went away

It’s guess work but I think in my case I have glutamate, dopamine, adrenaline and nor adrenaline issues maybe responsible for my sexual sides. I’m still experimenting with amino acids that convert to specific neurotransmitters attempting to figure it out. Playing with fire though because a cock tail of amino acids bask in November of 2020 caused a PFS crash like state of severe insomnia for me. This time I’m taking specific amino acids individually in an attempt to narrow in on specific neurotransmitters . Hoping I don’t crash again … I’m playing Russian roulette

Also if others got the urine neurotransmitter test we could try to find patterns in the amount of each neurotransmitter we are peeing out

1 Like