Seeking help from a billionaire philanthropist

I’ve always maintained that the best way to get the syndrome recognized is to stop attributing it to a drug. In doing so, we would also avoid Big Pharma interfering in research, as many have said lately. A neuroendocrine dysfunction syndrome.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered how much resistance we would face if this condition wasn’t caused by pharmaceuticals. If it was just something that happened! It’s a shame that it’s an undeniable fact for most of us that a drug caused it.

4 Likes

Interesting thought.

I think you almost need the right doctor to suffer from it. Then they will be motivated to understand exactly what it does or did to us. For all of the issues I see us dealing with it obviously seems like some sort of hormonal shift. But Im no doctor or scientist. But if it affects ejaculate size, sleep, mood, penis size, libido… And unfortunately a hormonal shift like that sounds extremely difficult to change. Not losing hope. It could be one area of our system which needs surgery to fix plus meds. But who knows. Im sorry you can’t work. Ive been lucky and am doing alright. Not 100% but pretty good.

2 Likes

Facts! I agree with your statement! At the end of the day, we are guessing what our problems are based on limited research (unfortunately). We need research done to realize the full set of our issues.

This is very important indeed. Others have proposed the term PEDS - Post Endocrine Disruption Syndrome. I think there is a thread about this topic.

It should be our primary goal to unite all PEDS sufferers on the same forum so that our numbers go up, and I think our admins are working towards that. This of course will be challenging since the different demographic groups experience PEDS differently and have different concerns, as others have noted. I don’t know if it would be feasible to create separate sub-forums on PH for PAS/PSSD patients, or teenagers, or women…

The other thing that will be very useful for our cause, which will be helped and highlighted by including women, is to stop associating PEDS in men with erectile dysfunction primarily. This condition is first and foremost a loss of sexuality which is a lot more than ED. Those of us who are severely affected are all but asexual, which is a malaise of one’s “soul”, not one’s sex organs.

1 Like

I disagree.

2 Likes

Sure. I keep forgetting there is debate about this. My apologies.

P.S. I still haven’t told you my theory of emotions?

It sounds stupid. Can we go to Musk’s Twitter and leave a message together? Ask him how he can safely take Propecia?

How about Joe Rogan? :slightly_smiling_face:
At least he knows about finasteride harm.

UF3cgUk4_400x400

How did he know

Steady diet of DARPA nanobots and blood boys

1 Like

Also child sacrifices. One for each hair

1 Like

He does sleep like 3h per night or something.

Not sure how he slept before his transplant, but one could always speculate.

1 Like

Isn’t that Trump who sleeps for like 4 hours a night?

1 Like

Maybe both. I read this article a couple of years ago when he slept 4 hours.

Looks like he have increased to 6 hours now though.

1 Like

Try to PM him😅

1 Like