Second look at GHK-CU?

Anyone try it? It seems like the idea that it’s a 5ari is hairloss marketing fluff. It’s something human bodies produce and utilize, and which dwindles with aging. It seems to regulate healthy epigenetics and healing. Seems worth a second look, as the consensus in old threads seems to be “if it’s sold for hair, it’s off the table”

I happen to have some sublingual ghk-cu lying around that I never used. I know its unwise to try and self-medicate this disease, but I am curious. I may or may not gather some more specific info as to what genes it regulates and cross reference them with altered genes from the baylor study and post it downthread, depends on if I can gather the mental stamina at some point.

Also, I’d be curious to see serum GHK-cu levels of pfs patients vs healthy controls.

From my research the biggest overlap would be VEGF or other vascular genes.

Also Ghk-cu is not a 5ARI itself, but it’s the copper part that is 5ARI.

Although I have no idea if that would be the case in reality, as the copper is bound to the GHK-complex. There’s no data at the moment.

A 20 year old male has 200 ng/mL apparently and at 60 y.o that is down to 80. But there’s no commercial tests to buy afaik.

1 Like

Yeah, my conclusions exactly. My blood flow and skin are trashed so maybe it can reset some of those epigenetic variables.

And I would hazard that due to our premature aging symptoms, its low.

There is also GHK peptide without the copper molecule. It might be safer as you don’t add any copper.

It can then bind to copper inside the body to become active. Maybe the effects would be less, but maybe it’s safer. Just speculation though, I have no idea as I never used it.

1 Like