Scared as hell about PFS. Please help!

Hey bud i understand this must be a real tough time for you but you just gotta try and distract yourself as much as you can. Sink your time into work or whatever you normally do with yourself. There is no need or point worrying at this early stage. Reducing your anxiety and stress is the best thing you can do for yourself right now, maybe talk to a doctor or someone close to you about whats going on if that might help you lighten the load during this period.

The first time i took finasteride it was for about 12 days, it took me a good 1-1.5 months to feel basically back to normal. Finasteride is an irreversible inhibitor so it will take some time for 5alpha to regenerate and for your hormones to work there way back to normal. The lack of libido is not surprising given that you are likely under allot of stress at this stage. My advice would be to try and keep yourself as busy as possible until this all blows over, I’ll pray you get better mate and i think the overwhelming chance is that you will.

Update. So it’s been 13 days since my last finasteride pill.

I noticed my hair is shedding more now and my scalp itches far more than it used to.

I’m getting concerned again.