Saw palmetto killed Superman

I am new to this forum. I joined yesterday but I can’t find my post. Maybe I didn’t save it or something. Anyway, I took a supplement called PalmettPlex (PP). I took it for test boosting purposes and to nourish my prostate. I didn’t need it. It was a prophylactic use. I was a perfectly healthy 35 y.o kid. I was perpetually euphoric and high on life. I had the perfect life. My biggest concerns were “Am I going to play b-ball or ultimate frisbee”, “When will I meet my friends to hangout”. Absolutley the perfect life. Great job, great everything.

I took PP for a total of 15 days I think. I cycled it 5 days on, 3 days off. Or maybe it was 3 days on, 3 days off. I suffered all of the nasty side effects ( sexual, mental).I quit the PP by chance. Just didn’t want to take it anymore. The first week after I quit the PP was the worst. Couldn’t sleep (loss of sleep drive) panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, incredible anxiety. I was up for 40 hrs. straight at one point. I then passed out. Slept for 10 hrs. straight but when I woke up my dick and balls had shrunk. Dick was cold, pale, lifeless. I then googled SP side effects and found this site. It was two days before I could get an erection. Another 2 days before I could orgasm. I then had a surge of hormones a week after. After the surge, no morning wood, brain fog, ed, emotional instability. Basically all of February 2018 I felt like I had no soul. I wasn’t me anymore.

Weeks go by and some improvement has been made. My balls are at about 75%. For most of May I’ve gotten morning wood but not like I used. Still have sleep problems and ED. I’m emotionally better because at least I was getting some morning wood. Some days are better than others. I still get bouts of depression and panic attacks though not as bad.

I am definitely not approaching girls right now. I want to. My libido is still good. But I’m not superman anymore. I mean, Superman had posters of me on his wall. I am 35 and was still running 4.8 40 yard dashes. I play b-ball with 20 year olds and dominant. But my sexual and emotional function is about 30-50% of what is was. There are some days I can almost feel euphoric but most days I’m kind of dull. It is the last day of school today. For me this has always signified the beginning of a long and adventurous summer. I’ve gone sky diving and hiked the Rocky Mtns. Hang out til 2am. Not this year.

Anyway, it seems like my symptoms have tried to reverse themselves in inverse order. Meaning last side effect (complete impotence) was the first one to resolve. I still have ED, however. It has been 3.5 months since my crash. What do you give my chances of a full recovery? Anybody know of any similar events with SP and recovered?

1 Like

It’s impossible to know for certain all I can say is focus on semen retention, your decreased semen and increased refractory period is the key to your loss of energy.

I would probably have been like you at 35 but i took fin and completely gave up sports by age 20 it was too much to handle psychologically knowing I was “finished” almost before I had even begun, with no way to return to my true form. Of course then my body declined even faster because I wasn’t trying to stay in shape. Fin and saw palmetto seems to affect men gifted with high-libido more than the average man.

They’re putting saw palmetto in some men’s “Once a day” vitamins, it’s pretty crazy and super dangerous for young men

3 Likes

Yeah, Ignite, they put it everywhere. You know why. Even in the water, I guess.
We were just testing guys so to speak.
Where can you find fin / SP on the world map? Exactely…:slight_smile:

Semen retention is a part of my recovery plan.

Check out my post TRT and natural treatments are healing my body.