Saw Palmetto causing PFS.

There is no doubt it causes a PFS like condition.

Here are all the people I can find that got PFS from SP.

spstricken
terp03
douglasmitch
matt
flamingpie
kemangd
The_Ruffneck
pageidol peaktestosterone.com/forum/i … 83.0;nowap
BlueMetroid peaktestosterone.com/forum/i … opic=148.0
Enigma82?
louidoui Maybe recovered?
Gimzim viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2195&start=60 Started taking SP again
Moonman1
Anti-pecia viewtopic.php?t=6409 Fin then SP

So SP does not lower DHT that much how is it causing PFS?

2 Likes

My story

March 15 - 2012
i started taking jarrows Saw Palmetto extract . After 7 days i had extreme Testicular pain and i saw my doctor (not knowing it was saw palmetto ) i had ultrasound and it was fine. I continued taking saw palmetto and the pain was on/off.

May 26 - 2012
The pain was still in my nut so i decided to stop everything i was taking. About a week after stopping my libido went sky high and i broke out with acne.

June 12 - 2012
My acne was insane and i felt hypersexual. I saw a dr and he gave me 50mg doxycyline a day

June 19 - 2012
I went to a house party and smoked way too much Marijuana. I had an 8 hour pannic attack. I woke up the next day feeling like a whole new person. I noticed i didn’t care for girls and i lost my wood. i also felt dumb and brain fogged. A year later i tried TRT and my blood work was perfect yet 0 libido and no relief from symptoms.

Because Vincentv, it’s like I have been saying for years, has nothing to do with lowering DHT

What is it to do with?

ANti-androgen.

guys got this shit from RU and nizoral

me too.

1 Like

Back in 2018 I messaged Flamingpie (via SolvePFS) from this list as well as The_Ruffneck. Flamingpie seemed to be doing much better but Ruffneck was not doing too well from what I recall.

Terp03 said he’s doing much better but doesn’t have the libido back. I’m happy for him, but I personally can never be “much better” without libido.

Louidoui is now @Sweetlou

Many of the other guys haven’t posted in years.

A few of these guys also took fin

Count me in too

1 Like

On board here as well. Count me in too.

1 Like