Safest start to PCT protocols? (Dosage, time)

I want to rise up my natural Testesterone baseline as well as DHT. My low semen volume indicates a relation to this hormones. Just wanted to ask that which drug is the safest to use first and is there any recommended combination of the drugs? (I skip TRT because it shuts down your testicles)

• Andractim (DHT gel)
  • Proviron (DHT)
  • IGF-1 shots
  • Nolvadex or Clomid (Aromatase inhibitors)
  • HCG (LH analogue)
  • HCG + Nolvadex ( HCG raises up Estrogen with T, so you need some estrogen blocker with it?)

Im a very mild case and i only have low semen volume with some low IGF-1 and Testesterone levels (you can check my blood levels from my profile) Would proviron lower my DHT levels after discontinuing the drug? Im looking for some sustainable benefits here…

What should i use first and what are the safest protocols to start with? Thanks… @Scott.H (We asked sane questions on the thread i bumped, you can follow this thread :slight_smile: )

Hey @Cooper

All really good questions. I’m probably not the best person to ask in all honesty. Do you have a doctors that you’re already seeing? A Urologist/Endocrinologist/Neuroendocrinologist will help monitor your progress and prescribe the right protocol.

• Andractim (DHT gel) - It’s now called ‘Andractorol’ - This is 20% DHT, rub it on your calve, penis, or chest to get an effect. The results of this one are all over the map, but it can be dangerous in the the body will have a heavy reaction if it suddenly receives a bunch of DHT. I’m actually receiving mine next week from the one place that sells it in Britain (All Saints Clinic) and I’ll report back then.
  • Proviron (DHT) - This one is relatively safe in low dose, I would start in small doses and increase until you get an effect. This is a typical one for bodybuilders, it doesn’t seem to have a huge effect on those with PFS but then again, reports on this one are all over the map.
  • IGF-1 shots - No clue on these
  • Nolvadex or Clomid (Aromatase inhibitors) - This combo works, but you need to get your Clomid and AI dose right. I tried this and it didn’t do a ton for me. This was the first one I tried because it’s oral, relatively safe, and will give you an idea if you react well to these kinds of hormonal drugs.
  • HCG (LH analogue) - Recommend going with the below combo if you do HCG
  • HCG + Nolvadex ( HCG raises up Estrogen with T, so you need some estrogen blocker with it?) - Not EVERYONE needs an E blocker, but most do. HCG seems to be a pretty effective drug around here, but as I stated on that thread, protocol and dosage is all over the place. It seems to be a very finicky drug with some saying this was the thing that made them better, whereas others said it made them worse. It is a safe drug, but it will shutdown your natural LH production while on it, and you run the risk of needing further medication to kick start natural LH production when you come off. These are also needles which can be kind of a big deal for some people, but ca’t imagine anyone would care if it helps. I’m going to do it after my Oxandrolone treatment is complete and I haven’t seen benefits. This one is constantly recommended by doctors who prescribe it all the time.

In general, all of these are ‘safe’ as long as you use them responsibly and talk to your doctor. Clomid and HCG are probably where I would start though, then exploring the use of others if those don’t work.

Again, I’m not an expert with this stuff, I’ve read such an insane amount of information about them, but it’s all becoming noise now since the reports on this forum are so different that it’s hard to really get a sense of what will actually help. Ultimately, we need to try these things responsibly under the guise of a physician and find out what works for you.

3 Likes