"Safe" Skin moisturizer? Advice is Much Appreciated!

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if anybody has a good skin moisturizer they suggest. I’ve always had borderline dry skin, but it seems like it may have become a little more dry since feeling these cognitive symptoms. Sometimes I use the “focus” skin cream with eucalyptus and tea from Bath & Body Works, but I want to stay away from any anti-androgen crap or anything else that could potentially make things worse. Do you guys reccomend a non-scented skin lotion thats safe? Also, are there any ingredients or creams I should be avoiding and cautious about? Any information is much appreciated and will be passed down to anyone who might ask me down the road.

2 Likes

Hey there, i’m having the same concern lately.
I’ve always used sweet almond oil but i just found out that is rich in oleic acid which is a 5ar inhibitor. Some other fatty acids are ok.
I’m considering to use ghee or tallow…

How’ve you been man? You took a long time away from the forum right?

been very busy studying. lately my skin got a little film of sebum back, my mood is ok but i start feeling paranoid about many things, so i logged in again to check and yes, pfs people might get paranoia. i guess it was triggered, in my specific case, by tapering off antidepressants. Damn, just when i’m near to completely stop them!

Well it sounds like you’re in a much better spot than you were about a year ago. What are you in school for currently?