Sad that I'm never going to get better

did anyone get mri or ultrasound to spot for fibrosis in the penis? I have pretty mild mental/ cognitive sides from dut, but they’re exacerbated 3fold by my libido and erectile dysfunction…

there was one thread in 2014 by some guy, said his penis was fibrotic like a 70 year old man who had an underlying disease according to his uro… so anything like this should be easy to rule out if we do some scans? and if we are clear at this level of fibrosis , like macro fibrosis, then we can recover? and even if we have macro fibrosis, im sure in the future they are coming with ways to solve this. Some rabbit study they grew rabbit penis cells and implanted them in rabbits and they were able to have erections again after the bio-implant

I didn’t. But I never even thought about penile fibrosis. I had some suspicion of possible varicocele because of some pain-like feeling, got an ultrasound with doppler, and it appeared that I’m healthy.
Are you sure it’s real fibrosis?

well what im feeling in my penis id ont know how else to describe it… its like it doesnt absorb blood or release blood as efficiently as it used to… which makes me believe my penis is fibrotic. I am pushing for some imaging to happen

You definitely need to have a proper screeening. It might appear to be not what it seems, so there’s no sense in speculating now. I hope you’ll be fine and the result’ll be OK. Please, share with us what you’ll find.

1 Like

Man, I should add something. Looks like, I probably experience some changes too. I noticed it already after replying to you and still have no idea is it just some blood flow issue or some tissue change. I am already used to seeing some shrinkage which I attributed to simply having less blood there. But today I saw that a condom left a clear mark which was present for quite long time and the skin after the mark looked red for even longer time. I don’t remember anything like this before and it wasn’t even really tight. It looks like the elasticity has decreased and the blood indeed is staying longer.

do you mean after ejaculation , the blood stays in the penis for too long? I know for me it does… i know its speculation what i think (fibrotic and elastic tissues unable to capture/ release blood very well compared to smooth muscle cells) but i have no other explanation for these changes. I advise to get some imaging done ASAP also man. i hate how my penis is feeling , its making me sick.

i do think its blood flow issue but not at the level of arteries/veins, but at the tissue level

Unfortunately, I’ll be able to do any screening only in 3 weeks. I guess, I’ll start with ultrasound + doppler.
I completely undrestan you. Tbh I freaked out a bit when I realized smth was wrong. Maybe, the blood indeed stays too long Idk. It felt like rubber. And the mark was quite deep despite I didn’t even have a proper erection and didn’t wear a condom actually long(I used to have waaay longer sex sessions and never noticed anything like this, the skin is still a bit red). All I know, before this shit happened to me, my dick used to work like a fucking Swiss watch mechanism. And now it is failing in every possible way.

1 Like

@Wings
May I ask what specific heart issue you have? Do you believe it resulted from PFS or had you had heart issues before? Have you had any resolution?

I was just diagnosed with LAE (left atrial enlargement) and have many of the ailments you wrote of in your opening post. I’m hoping for answers, is it PFS related. Jim

1 Like

How can I contact you Mitch?