Rubbery Pale Skin - Whole Body

Yeah, I’ve contacted 3 different lawyers and none of them would accept my case. As soon as I mentioned Finasteride & Propecia, I was put on hold for quite a while, then a different person answered the phone and told me “we’re not able to file your claim at this time”. Extremely sketchy honestly lol

Does anyone else have this? Like all of the androgen activity is completely sucked from your skin, muscles, hair, etc?

Yes its awful, Im just a Shell of my former self. I have been in contact with a speciellist in Sweden and he support my case but i dont now If its Will lead to anything. But he cant do anything about pfs anyway.

@Patrik82 your entire body turned soft? Did you gain any weight? Can you explain your skin and muscles?

Everything is soft, the collagen have been lost unfortunally. Its à real nightmare. Muscel weakness and fat loss all over.

I think i was the last one who shoulde have put this poisen in my body. I always had a very sensitiv skin and body and it couldent handle this extrem hormon changes

I feel you there man. I’ve always been very sensitive to medicines and things. So you haven’t had any fat gain? Like you are skinny still? What about the appearance of your skin? Does it have a soft look to it?

I had fat gain on my stomac

The skin have age rappedly and its feel that its not connected to my bone anymore

I triend alot before but no i almost cant handle my work

My thighs are just swelling, the muscles around my body are numb like they’ve just shut off guys. I’m so heartbroken over all of this shit man. It’s like it’s just fatty, lumpy tissue that’s accumulating. Guys I don’t know what to do.

Collagen loss in the skin for me. Skin looks thin, grey, and see through

any changes in fatty tissue?

Hard to say because I never had much fat to begin with

I didn’t either, but it’s accumulating and swelling, despite me eating once a day or exercising. Exercising literally does nothing to my muscles. It’s like they’re offline.

Without androgens you will not build muscle period. Infact you will just increase free testosterone and thus estrogen by lifting weights, worsening your PFS symptoms.

I would relax on weightlifting, maybe do one intense HIIT session a week just because it’s proven to raise androgen sensitivity. Focus more on cardio and fasting.

See my post on photos of body changes

I have same issues. Feels like nothing is effecting my body no matter how hard I exercise. Feels like my entire androgen activity has been shut down. Have u noticed any improvement? U have been off the drug over a year? Did any of ur androgen activity come back like hairfall?

Took a single pill back in October 2018, so about 21 months ago. Nah man, it’s been a steady decline. Exactly like you say, androgen activity completely shuts off. Fat deposits change, skin is pale, rubbery, thin, and fucked up. Numb rubbery fat deposits, weak muscles, dry hair. Fuller hair growth in spots I never even grew hair lol.

Skin doesn’t tan anymore and has a grey, fucked up appearance. Etc… wish I had something better to say man.

Basically, my body went from dense, muscular, lean, and vascular, to becoming a lot more feminine just like a woman’s. It’s soft and squishy everywhere and my skin/muscle tone has a complete soft appearance. It was gradual, with my skin softening and then the color and texture draining from my skin. My skin burned all over and was super cold for many months. It still is sporadically, but not constant like it was. But something definitely just switched off when I took that pill. It’s been accompanied by intense brain fog, lack of emotion, and other cognitive/visual shit since the beginning.

Are u able to workout? Lift weights? Did u try to make some lifestyle changes like diet? Any changes in brain fog? I am able to exercise and lift weights but it seems to have no androgenic effect on my body. Still I do it becoz it helps with my fatigue and mood. Constant pain in muscles are often and the muscle twitches are just crazy. Skin is dry as well, looks like some vampire skin but sometimes I notice that my face skin does gets oily but it’s only sometimes. I think our body is trying with all force to get our androgenic activity back but something is constantly blocking it. Feels like some sort of fucking dht inhibitor is still working in our body. Did u try any hormonal manipulation like Tribulus or Proviron?