Rocket League & Rider (Simple and fun games)

Rocket League has helped me so much through this period of my life. I use to play more complex video games, but with the lack of brain power and motivation Rocket League is one of the few games I can play consistently. I recommend it to anyone looking for a fun game you can join and don’t need to spend to long getting good at.

https://www.rocketleague.com/

Another fun game for iPhones that requires very little brain power is Rider.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rider/id1229618961?mt=8

If anyone has other games that are very simple to play, please share!

4 Likes

Been playing rock for years with my friends. We’re at champ level now.

1 Like

When I was still very angry and bitter about this whole situation I played a lot of Plague Inc to exterminate humanity.

4 Likes

I play it all the time!!

I’m playing Leagur of legends or BattleGrounds!
Sometimes overwatch.

Well one great game genre are dungeon crawlers, they are not the easiest to master but they are easy to get the grip after a few hours or so.

Lately I’ve been playing Enter the gungeon, and oh boy let me tell you, it’s fucking great. I have something close to 600 hours playing it since 2017. Shit’s really addictive. The game plays out as if the binding of isaac had a fetish for guns.

One big game that I’m waiting for is borderlands 3, coming this August!

I’ve been playing a ton of fortnite since September of 2018, and let me say although I’m not as the best player I know, I’ve gotten 2 30+ kill games in squads with my mates (I was on 13 kills I believe). It gave me so much faith in my ability to improve if I stick to something and if anyone else here plays on Europe or Asia, hit me up and we can run a few games.

Hell, maybe we could all talk on a PSN party once in a while and just shoot the shit.

Maybe we need to start a FPS PFS clan.

2 Likes

Did a full break of any video games for now cuz I know they were taxing on my body even before the crash. Def gonna try some games in 1-2weeks. Was years back a bit of a LeagueofLegendsPlayer(Eune/Euw)^^ if anyone needs a carry lul! :joy:
Precrash apex/realm royale/LoL^^ rocket league tried when it was still free really fun times^^

Yo except we aint gay so we play xbox

Playing chess helped me a lot as well. It helped me to forget about my situation, to cope with my mental issue and to only think about the ongoing game, I played more than 3600 games since my crash (Dec 2017), and sence I improved, I tend to play occasionally now, it was a good indicator about my improvement.

I tried to play for a year on and off and didn’t improve precrash HAHA(didn’t really try tho xD)
Just saying that improvement means a lot actually when it comes to brainhealth and whole perception of reality/given circumstances! I got friends playing LeagueofLegends who didn’t improve after 5 years of playing XD. And most of them don’t seem to improve at life aswell ;p

I have found playing SimCity 2000 (a blast from the past for me, though younger users here might have no memory of it) and Risk online to be good outlets when I am looking to occupy my brain but keen to avoid stressful / fast paced games. Risk is also good because it has a chat facility and there is a bit of a community going and you get to know people. I haven’t been playing at all recently, but there have been times when my PFS has been so bad, that the only thing I could really bring myself to do was play Risk.