Road to Recovery without any medicine - Others to validate

We havent many reports at all on this forum how running affects their pfs state. Its potentially a very powerful treatment so it would be very nice if we could discuss it fully. Its sadly this thread has turned off topic

If you look at these sprinters, they look very masculine compared to long distance runners.

No, I do not agree

By far most of them here on the group start with sexual sides and others are supplementary.I believe we wouldn’t have been here on this forum if not for sexual sides.

I can tell that you haven’t experienced the crazy physical or mental aspects of PFS because you have no clue what you’re saying.

I have already told the physical and mental sides are because of the sexual sides you have. Isn’t cold penis, rotating on axis, reduced sizes physical ? Is anxiety, panic attacks, lack of attention, no motivation, depressed think of the sides not mental ?

If it makes you happy that I do not know anything then please feel the same and I am ok and I have nothing to lose. So, there is no point for you to waste time on this thread as you will not go far.

You may have 100 sides but i may have 15. The 100 might be less in intensity but the 15 may be very prominent. So, how can you gauge others sides by the number of sides they have. Is it the barometer ? and how can you say that you have the most on the forum. Anyways there is no point extending this useless debate which is of no help to anyone

I agree and I am fortunate to witness it after 4 years of experiencing the sides. I have reversed most of my sides and it stays the same. To be specific my penile structure is back to normal, nocturnal and spontaneous erections happen on rest days, pleasure having sex and masturbation (infact there is want to be sexually involved very often), deep sleep and not thinking often on sides (able to concentrate on by daily work and back with motivation).

The only side which is sometimes not consistent is the sensitivity. When i have an urge to have sex the sensitivity is very high but sometimes it is inconsistent. I am still working on how to optimally follow the regime I(2 days sprints and 2/3 days rest).

Forgot to mention the most important which i noticed is the quick refractory period and my penis post sexual intercourse or masturbation does not go back to the limp state

In the last week i felt my sides were returning after a 5 days break as I wanted to test long break (as I am not sure of any food tolerance that might have impacted my recovery). Again i started to sprint with the above regime and I am back to normal.

So, I do not have a definitive answer or the deep medical knowledge (as I have read some forums and some members have done a deep study on hormone and etc, and :clap: :clap: for them and take a bow for helping others). However, I am not capable of such studies.

But Sprinting has some magic to do and hence I requested anyone interested to test it out. I have seen some member reply that they are going to try and report. So, I am waiting to hear positive from them.

I will also encourage others to do it and report as collectively we can find an optimum regime (if it works for all). Important of all is the rest between Sprint days. Also, I have not taken any vitamin or supplement or food regime to support and neither do I have a recommendation. But if you are already on something you can just carry on and I believe it does not have any implication on the regime

I was expecting [fightfin] and [Das] to share their observations incase they started the regime and followed for 2-4 weeks. I will be here on the forum to clarify any questions but I am looking forward for anyone to try these (as it hardly has any money, supplements or risk involved, only your time is required and that too 30 mins on sprint days).

4 Likes

I would have been more clear i even meant sprinting. The main thing is too get some reports from other exercise forms than weighlifting

1 Like

I’m talking about all of your body skin thinning out, changing in tone and temperature, muscle loss & weakness, changes in how & where your body stores fat, changes in texture and color of body/pubic hair. Visual issues that are independent of anxiety or how you’re feeling. I’m not talking about issues that result from having sexual symptoms man.

With what are you measuring. As if you are measuring cm by cm on what is changing ?

If you are a white you can see your skin changing yellow. Will it be the same for dark coloured ? Each side will be different for each person’s based on ethincity, race, genes.

For me my main side is what it did to my face and personality… If I could still socialize and have fun/feel emotions and dopamine, then that could take away from the fact my dick doesnt work.

3 Likes

Dude calm the hell down. You literally said this forum wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for the sexual sides.

That’s a total slap in the face to the people suffering with the other aspects of pfs.

2 Likes

You are categorically wrong. Symptoms of this disease encompass physical, neurological and sexual domains. There are patients throughout the membership here who have symptoms from all three and there are patients for whom symptoms are exclusively physical or neurological or sexual. Patients with a variety of symptoms have been here from the earliest days of the forum. The incorrect categorisation of this disease as primarily sexual in nature has been a perennial problem in regards to mainstream comprehension of it and is frustratingly still prevalent amongst some patients. I also don’t see why sexual symptoms would be the clincher for the genesis of a post-drug syndrome forum. People gather on the internet to discuss all sorts of problems as a result of prescription drug use.

7 Likes

Who disagreed to it. You can have a host of all sides neither did I disagree to it. What are you trying to prove ?

I can show you tons of member stories with sexual sides who are suffers from Fin. You will only have a handful suffering explicitly from other sides without the sexual issues.

I never denied you will not have physical and neurological sides. My argument was when you have the sexual sides the others are a supplementary to it (no need to explicitly mention you are more or less deemed to have it). The intensity of it varies based on ethnicity, colour and genes.

A person having his color turn yellow can be seen on a fair colored person and how would you observe it on a dark colored person. Unable to have sex, people will be depressed, the intensity varies based on your age and circumstances and pressure from partner (if you have one).

So, what do you want me to tell? I am wrong ? Ok I am wrong. Hope it makes you happy.

Yes true this forums would not exist without sexual side. Open the member stories and see. If I am wrong I am wrong that is my perception.

And I am not denying the fact there are many with varied sides. So what are you trying to prove ? I am not denying what you said. My perception is based on your what I read on the forum

Okay so you think the sexual stuff is the worst side effect and others are just “supplementary” issues. That couldn’t be further from the truth as most who get full blown pfs stop caring about the sexual stuff.

2 Likes

oh ok. I agree to you “that most who get full blown pfs stop caring about sexual stuff”

1 Like

I’m sad this thread is derailing into this discussion. We’re all suffering from this shit, albeit in a very broad spectrum of symptoms and severity. I came from full blown to “just” sexual sides, but I was always happy I had this forum and its success stories to give me hope.

I was about to start the regimen a couple of weeks ago but twisted my ankle playing badminton and tore a tendon. So I have to put off the running until September. I’m really sad! I’m motivated as hell.

14th of Sept is when I’ll start.

3 Likes

Don’t worry. The most important is how we recover and help each other in that journey. I hope you recover soon and is able to start the regime

Just thought of sharing another interesting recovery regime from our fellow member.\

I see this post also has similarity. I know I hardly mentioned only 1 task (Sprinting) in my regime which is easy and working for me. In the above post, I see HIIIT/Sprint being referred to and a very stringent food & medicine regime. Not sure if there is any mention of how the rest periods should be accounted for.

As of now, I do not have any restrictions on medicines and food and I am happy it worked with the primary being the recovery during rest days.

Can you update us on how you feel? Still strong libido?

1 Like

How are you doing friend?

1 Like
  1. Name of the therapy/substance: None except regime mentioned above and now only brisk walking. Important thing is not to over exercise for muscle building
  • Dosage: Brisk 3 to 4 days followed by 3 days break. Initially used bursts of sprints between brisk walks.
  • How often you took it: ____
  1. Status
  • Still using [ yes]
  • Stopped with no lasting change to initial symptoms [ ]
  • Stopped with persistent change to symptoms [ ]
  1. Duration of use: Days [18 ] Months [ ] Years [ ]
  2. Response when you started:
  • Greatly improved [ completely recovered]
  • Slightly improved [ ]
  • Stayed the same [ ]
  • Slightly worsened [ ]
  • Greatly worsened [ ]
  1. Current response (if you’re still using) OR Response in the time before you stopped the treatment
  • Greatly improved [ completely recovered]
  • Slightly improved [ ]
  • Stayed the same [ ]
  • Slightly worsened [ ]
  • Greatly worsened [ ]
  1. Lasting changes to initial symptoms after cessation (if you have stopped for more than 3 weeks)
  • Greatly improved [completely improved]
  • Slightly improved [ ]
  • Stayed the same [ ]
  • Slightly worsened [ ]
  • Greatly worsened [ ]

Please post my deleted posts to help others as I am not giving any medical guidance.

The forum is not allowing to share my experience even though it is not related to use of any medicines. I have posted a lenghty post but was deleted by admin.

I am completely recovered and leading a normal life prior to use of fin