Risk of taking 5AR inhibitors like Zinc or SawPalmetto

What is your perspective on this topic?

I’ve suspected that all sort of 5ARIs could act bad for our body and brain like finasteride even though they are not considered as drugs but the supplements.

I’ve been taking ZMA, zinc or others for some months and realized that my conditions are very similar to when I used to be on finasteride. Lack of energy, tiredness, anxiety, hard to get erection, low libido etc…

What do you guys think about it?? Could it be possible??

Saw Palmetto is very dangerous.
Zinc is safe only on low dose (5mg MAX 10mg).
Tribulus is not declared an 5AR-I, but I have my “PFS” from Tribulus Terrestris.
Before, I had a mild case of PSSD.

1 Like

Id stop ZMA it made me worse with pfs

1 Like

Saw palmetto should never be taken period. It caused many people to be here today.

Zinc I think is fine, If you want to know if the zinc is causing your current symptoms then just quit taking them for a month and see how you feel.

Also @Rb26dett very interesting that Tribulus crashed you, gives credence to the idea that PSSD, PFS , PAS are interrelated.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing bro!

1 Like

Me either bro. I’ll stop it too and see how it goes.

Thanks for sharing bro! Yeah I’ll just stop taking it and see how it goes.

I have taken 15 mg zinc for few days my main symptom was insomnia which was improving but after I my insomnia worsen now I m worried about will get better or not

Oh man, I’ve also got an insomnia and nightmares after a few weeks ZMA taking.
It’s been 3days since I’ve quitted it and it’s getting better though. Maybe you had better stop taking it for a while and see how it goes?

Zinc has been shown to boost immune system (bad for our case) so wouldn’t be surprised

On the cure zone forum, I saw a story of a kid who was messed up by zinc.

Thanks bro it’s good to know

Thanks bro and I def should read it through!!
Do you remember the title of the thread?

Thanks bro!! 200mg per day, no wonder he’s got sick tho.