Revisiting an old topic SARMS

In the past we have covered the connection between different disease states and leaky gut.

Leaky gut has been associated with the progression of different autoimmune disease. A quick summary would take into account three specific factors outlined in this paper.

1. The genetic susceptibility to an autoimmune disease. This is where many people stop. You might think that having the genes for a particular autoimmune disease is a sure thing. There are a number of other factors that need to present
2. The trigger. The idea here is that something needs to actually set off the autoimmune progression. This is referred to as an ‘antigen’. Many times it can be bacterial, fungal or viral. Sometimes it may be an undigested food antigen setting off the immune system.
3. Finally the environmental agent (the trigger) needs to be able to interact, and set off, the immune system. I like to think about it like a chemistry reaction. There needs to be contact between the antigen and the immune system for a reaction to happen.

In this theory leaky gut is required.

In a healthy functioning system the gut barrier keeps these antigens inside the gut. When permeability increases the immune system interacts with these antigens setting off an overactive response (5).

The gut is meant to absorb digested nutrients but protect against pathogens entering the bloodstream. Viruses and other factors can cause leaks in the intestinal wall, referred to as leaky gut or intestinal permeability. This causes ongoing inflammation from undigested food and microbes passing into circulation. So, healing the gut is a priority for anyone dealing with EBV.

Did you test positive for active EBV?

neg for ebv, and all viruses, positive for leaky gut (zonulin)

Zonulin is 7x the normal range for me, and Calprotectin is also elevated

Did you test for lytic EBV? Like if its active?

i tested IgG, it was undetectable.

Not sure if this is of any help but I recently started a cycle of the SARM S4. If any of you have done research on different sarms you would know that this is one of the least androgenic and mildest sarms. Ive been on for 1 month.

Background: I have PFS but the only MAIN symptom left for me is low libido and ED.

I cant say for 100% sure but i think it made me crash a bit in the sexual department however I have been getting stronger in the gym and muscles getting harder. Good and bad i guess. Im just hoping i can recover sexually once the cycle is over.

1 Like

I took RAD-140 at a dose of 4mg a few months ago, it greatly alleviated my PSSD symptoms, Mood, sleep and memory improved, fatigue disappeared, muscle strength regained, even libido started to improve a little. Unfortunately these effects lasted for a few days and then started to wane.

1 Like