Retinoic Acid Metabolism and Signaling Pathways in the Adult and Developing Testis

I would be curious how PFSers might respond to vitamin a, especially when it comes to depression and brain fog.
If there were any type of response with a few days supplementing the upper limit of 10,000 iu’s per day for a few days, I think that could be pretty telling.
As a post Fin user this is something I would seriously consider looking into.
You might find out pretty quick what PFS could be.

Retinoic Acid Metabolism and Signaling Pathways in the Adult and Developing Mouse Testis

https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/147/1/96/2500091

VITAMIN A (RETINOL) is essential for male reproduction. In the adult genital tract, it is necessary for the maintenance of the normal differentiated state of genital ducts, prostate, and seminal vesicle epithelia ([1](javascript:;), [2](javascript:;)). In the testis, it enhances testosterone production ([3](javascript:;), [4](javascript:;)), permits the maintenance of Sertoli cell tight junctions that contribute to the blood-testis barrier (Ref.[5](javascript::wink: and references therein), and plays indispensable roles in spermatogenesis by promoting spermatogonia differentiation, adhesion of germ cells to Sertoli cells, and release of mature spermatids into the lumen of seminiferous tubules

If its essential for male reproduction, I would bet it could play a role in erection quality as well.