Rest in peace Grey_baron

@Scotsman posted earlier today that sadly another patient has taken their own life, @Grey_baron. I didn’t know him personally but his post history indicates he was suffering immensely for some time. I hope he’s at peace now.

His case is another reminder of how serious this disease can be, and how important it is that we acknowledge it’s multi-systemic nature, push for recognition, and legitimise this disease.

I’m exhausted by seeing young men lose their lives over this.

Rest in peace Joe.

14 Likes

Horrific news. @Grey_baron was recklessly prescribed this poison with no idea whatsoever of the potential consequences. This trend shows no signs of slowing down. Enough is enough. It’s time to wage total war against this monstrous crime. It’s time for justice for everyone maimed and murdered by this garbage, as well as the families of the deceased. We need to double down in our support for PFS Network research. And if you’re on the fence about speaking out about what has happened to you, do it for Joseph.

Life is precious. Our community demands answers, solutions and justice.

Rest in peace Joseph. Reading his obituary it’s obvious he lived life to the fullest and was a kind hearted good person. He didn’t deserve to be murdered by this garbage drug. Please fight. Do it for yourself. Do it for Joe. Do it for Marc. Do it for Randy. Do it for the hundreds murdered by this trash.

8 Likes

The next suicide in which there will be no homicide commission to clarify the real circumstances of death and no investigations into medical malpractice against the army doctor and malicious concealment of extreme to fatal side effects of a well known suicide causing drug. This handsome and sympathic young man killed for profit. It makes me angry.

6 Likes

Somebody took it. And one day they will answer for it.
PFS is a disease like getting shot in the head is a disease.

7 Likes

Rest in peace brother :pray:

2 Likes

I am deeply sorry that another life was taken by this cruel condition.

Fates like Joe’s are the reason why we can’t stop and won’t stop raising awareness of and initiating scientific research in this condition until not a single person falls victim to this condition ever again and all those that are already suffering find relief through effective treatment.

4 Likes

2016 a totally incompetent army doctor missdiagnoused a bacterial infection with prostate enlargment for a 21 yo young man and gave him the dangerous drug Finasteride .

A drug which was in discussion for chemical castration of sex offenders . The discussion ended because a cosmetic hairloss drug a cosmetic foam fom lifestyle telemarketing stock exchange newcommers is to inhuman for them.

Even after 30 years lives are thrown away for the marketing profit with this drug. A century scandal.

3 Likes