Rest in Peace, Grey_baron

Hi Stanley! You were one of the first guys I was reading the member story when I registered here. Knowing that you were always reading here made me kind of happy. To know that you were still fighting and looking for an answer all the time… Please, if you are reading this, you are not alone! We are fighting through this together! Please reach out for help or at least talk with us, we will always support our brothers.

Wish you all the best!

4 Likes

Does anyone on the forum know him personally? Have his phone number or maybe knows where he lives? If there’s anyone out there who can check up on him please do.

1 Like

@Grey_baron hoping you’re still with us. There’s much reason to be hopeful for the future. I’m so sorry you’re in so much pain. Post something to let us know you’re still here if you are.

2 Likes

@Grey_baron. We are with you buddy.
Listen, research is ongoing, we are getting there.
Please, give us a sign that shows that you are still with us. If you want to talk, write me a message and I will give you a call.
You are not alone, we are here with you.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for having to report this: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/beachesleader/name/joseph-stanley-obituary?id=52289658

Rest in peace Joe.

We’ve lost another soldier in this fight. Jesus Christ. It’s time to end this. We need to bring justice to these fallen victims of this horrible drug and cure this suffering community. No more holding back.

2 Likes

RIP. That’s two guys we know of, in the past 2 months? Keep those donations and videos coming fellas cause no one else gives a F about it.

3 Likes

Very sorry to read about this. I didn’t have anything to do with him, but the fact he suffered so horribly and unnecessarily is truly appalling.

Out of respect for Joe, and due to it’s distressing nature, I am closing this thread. I will open another in memoriam thread, but given this post contains images immediately before his death, I don’t think it’s appropriate.

2 Likes