Remove Fragrances, Parabens, Phtylates, and other cleansing stuff from your home

Indoor air pollution can and will worse your side effects.

Fragrances, Parabens, Phtylates, etc. are all anti androgen 5ARi’s that float in the air and build up in human tissue. They are found in all soaps, detergents, air fresheners, personal hygiene stuff, etc. If it “cleanses”, or “deodorizes”, it’s setting you back.

Do yourself a favor and throw away everything under your sink, in your shower, unplug and throw away all air fresheners, scented trash bags, and anything else that falls under this category. Don’t use any personal hygiene stuff and find natural alternatives such as Baking Soda for toothpaste and deodorant.

This has improved my side effects and removed several “random” crashes. Although I live in a house with 3 other people, I am slowly phasing out all these toxic chemicals. We had a lot of indoor air pollution and our house was a mess. Now the air is breathable as long as windows are open and nobody sprays any perfume. It also goes a long way to just simply have a clean, picked up house, although don’t use disinfectants to clean.

Pro-tip: do your laundry and any towels you use with Baking Soda. Also wash the dishes with Baking Soda or washing soda. To remove fragrance off of something like a hair brush or a dresser make a spray with white vinegar, baking soda, and water and let it sit for 2-8hours.

1 Like

Eat the baking soda is my advice…Helped me more than trt, clomid or anything else.

It weakens immune system, maybe that’s why.