Red Light Therapy helps me with numbness libido, ejaculation and just feeling my penis again

Hi guys,

I’m posting since I got really nice improvement doing red light therapy every day for 10-minutes front and back with a Full body panel.

After a week I start feeling my penis being full of blood and not cold or retracted sometimes as before.
I get major improvements in ejaculation pressure and moderate to good in orgasm sensation.

Red light is widely researched and improve ROS and boost mitochondria. It also has an effect on fertility lity.

I feel a slight ball ache since doing it so I don’t know which hormones could have moved and in which direction but I never feel so good since I’m doing it.

I just wanted to share since for me it helps a lot.

I hope it can help some of you also.

4 Likes

Interesting, what model are you using? And do you know the proposed science behind it?

Thanks

Any improvements to mental sides or physical?

Very interesting!

Thank you for sharing.

Do you use light on the entire penis plus the testicles?

Is this a device you buy or do you go to a doctor

Buy one for plants off of Amazon. It’s all the same light. Mine was only $20 and works great, can’t really say it heals PFS symptoms though.

@EDDYS
Can you share the product you used and how you used it?

Thanks

Check this out…

Hi guys,

Here is the link to a study that is currenlty undergoing: https://joovv.com/blogs/joovv-blog/the-ketogenic-diet-and-red-light-therapy

You can see FREE T and T rise and quite a lot.

I’m not using joovv product since they are super expensive I bought a full body panel on alibaba.

Hope it helps,

Bro whats the product you used, can you give us a link to it?

We want what you have but its kinda lame that you come on here saying this is working and you don’t even tell us how to get it.

Hi,

Sure I was simply saying you can buy a full body panel on alibaba.

I’m using this one https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/SGROW-VIG1000-660nm-850nm-Red-Near_62017303476.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.efbb21e36xSjSd

But any other else will do the job.

Hope it helps

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Just a quick follow up, I’m using only the red light not the NIR (near-infrared) on my balls for like 3-5min per day at 50cm from the light sources. It really helps with erection and libido. I see some studies when done in conjunction with a keto diet it raise free T significantly (more than 150% on average)

Hope it helps,

2 Likes

What wavelenght the device you use emits? Some might increase nitric oxide which would help with Erection Quality(that’s the mechanism behind ED drugs after all), however, i’ve read that it might inhib DHT through that pathway. There are even some uses for hair loss. Could it be that some benefit comes from the possible anti androgenic effects?

Read this : https://revian.com/inhibiting-dht-as-a-treatment-for-hair-loss/
This company makes a red light device for treating AGA.
“Based on results from laboratory testing, red light triggered release of nitric oxide may inhibit steroidogenesis and the production of DHT.”

1 Like

I used a 660nm red light and 850nm IR light combo for 15 minutes on the testicles and penis and it has given me negative results. I have a slight ball ache that the OP mentioned as well. Its been 3 days and still have this ball ache. Anyone have any advice or know if I overdid it?

Hi John,

I also have ball ache but it don’t last, high intensity NIR could be bad for lyding cells but if you do red light for like 3 minutes 2-3 times a week it should be good. How is it going so far?

How are you doing these days? It’s been a while since your last post here. Thanks for sharing