Recreational Drugs and Steroids that work for me

Disclaimer I am not going to encourage anyone to use illegal drugs

I took fin in 2012 for 3 months and the drug basically chemically castrated me and destroyed my endocrine system

In 2014 I was put on HCG and felt like I was 90% recovered for maybe 8 months. It seems the HCG slowly stopped working and I was put on Test Enth in 2016 because my test levels dropped again.

What I found did work for alleviating symptoms was Methamphetamine and GHB together. They are not a long term solution but they make my libido and sexual sensation come back to a degree where I feel like my old self when I’m on them. The only problem is that Meth is really fucking dangerous and has bad side effects so I rarely do it.
The only other thing that works for me is a prohormone called Epistane but it only works for about 3 weeks and then It stops and I become massively depressed. I stopped cycling it.

I feel like Ive had many false recoveries which really messes with my sense of whats real or not. I have no basis or confidence in what I can do. Ive used other steroids/methods of TRT off label and they barely seem to work.

Its my opinion we are on our own and we have to discover our own cure. The epistane and meth gives me hope because I feel like there is a scientifc answer that could be derived from it possibly by measuring what chemicals or neurosteroids they raise.

1 Like

I’m morning to night suicidal at the moment and thinking about trying heroin before I die. Only problem is I have no way of getting it really. If it worked in bringing me any amount of joy in my brain (others with pfs have said alcohol and other drugs no longer work for them) I would be an instant addict. Then I could use it to massively overdose I suppose. Interesting you say meth works for you.

You’re insane if you try heroin. Finasteride is awful but heroin is a step above it.

3 Likes

Gabapentin works beautifully for me at any dose, as long as my tolerance isn’t around. At high doses it eliminates anhedonia completely, and although it makes me feel sorta fucked up, it’s not too unpleasant. The sleep I get after is very restful and the days I spend on it (usually about 1x a week to keep tolerance low) are a welcome break from regular PFS.

Lower doses are also nice but not as useful IME because it’s something that’s most effective when used sporadically.

One could speculate on the mechanism behind this, but it’s been shown to increase neurogenesis.

1 Like

I disagree on heroin. I know a guy who abused his body with Crack and heroin for twenty years. He got clean and now walks around right as fucking rain, big smile. I took 1mg of finasteride in total and am destroyed. Of course it’s addictive and one can OD on it but I’d imagine very, very few people would get into such a perilous position from taking an equivalent dose of heroin to what I took of propecia.

Gabapentin still working brother ?

Hard to say, not always as much as before but usually to some degree. This weekend however i had the unfortunate experience of not getting good sleep on it, which is the first time that’s happened. I’m praying to god that it’s an isolated incident because this drug’s been a godsend to me for the most part.

What dosage and does it help with libido or anything at all ?

I used to take 1200mg, that was a good starter dose for me. After that i increased in increments of 300mg every 30-45 mins. And yes, I generally have much better orgasms on it.