Recoveries

Has anyone else recovered since CDnuts and chi? I feel like I haven’t seen any recoveries for a long time and that is very disheartening.

nobody recovers

1 Like

There are plenty of other recoveries, unfortunately they don’t all come here to post. Checkout swole source for a few more. Checkout Mr Free T website for another. I am about 70% recovered and expect 100% in less than two years. It is very hard to recover from for some people.

Yes, my theory is that most people recover partially and never come back to the forum. Or they recover fully. I don’t know about you, but I am approaching four years off and every year gets better and better. I’m still a ways off, but I feel like even if I do nothing, I’ll be 90% recovered by year seven. If you asked me during my first two years if I thought I would ever recover, I would have said no. I wouldn’t say that now.

1 Like

Ídem.

It is sad that some people take very long years to feel any little improvement. However there are lots that we get recovered at least to a bearable point. What it seems to be common is that progression is very very slow, fluctuating and first months/2 years are horrible. So it is extremely hard to stay positive, patient, healthy and not to make mistakes that can stray from the good progression.

I feel better and better over time.

2 Likes

Ihatefin- I’m right with you. It sucks but I get better and better. Side effects drop off over time. I would say it could take 7-10 years, sad it’s so slow

This is honestly my only solace in this whole mess. Whenever I get depressed about what the last six years have been like, I find comfort that every year I am a little bit better than the year prior. I might take another couple of years before I am back to normal, or close enough to the point that it doesn’t bother me anymore. Till then just gotta remain positive and healthy.

This information is so vital to researchers, to know many people have this slow progression towards getting better over a ten year span

I reached 75% recovered with tribulus, just crashed with progesterone, weed and herbs for prostate.

I will get there again and there are thousands of recoveries. Just look at the common things people did and go for it.

It’s been over two years and is always well

I’m sorry to tell all you guys this but we are not going to recover

CD dots is a joke we are not going to recover I guarantee you that

the site has been up for a long time and all you have is 24 recoveries and if you read through all of them

not one of them is a true recovery

1 Like

Shut the fuck up you retard. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Sick of dickheads like you.

This is a man’s nightmare multiplied by ten… I don’t know… I haven’t lost hope completely, but I really think that now the question is when I will kill myself… I really can’t cope with this shit … It is too much for anyone… I mean, there is no single thing that could keep you walking the line and man kill themselves for trivial things comparing to our case… In WW2 men were suffering more than us, but everybody knew that it will end in some reasonable time… We don’t have that … There is no end to this nightmare … I hate people who think I am sharing some defeatism here, cause I’m only speaking the truth. Our soul and manhood is taken away from us and there is not one single thing that could give us any hope … And now the question is how much we are going to wait for godot

There are many that we have at least recovered to a bearable point in which we can do a normal life mentally, physically and sexually.

I was drunk and the wave of hopelessness hit again… I am sorry to have posted such a text even though I may hold some of it true… But we are not here to lament our lucky fate, but to give one another some hope to get through this shit… Actually I think that complete recovery would not be necessary for me to feel happy and optimistic about future… But, even some very modest improvements turn out to be temporary, just when it seems that finally things are starting to get better.

I was PM’ing with a guy on the forum, checked back 6 months later, and didn’t hear back. My interpretation – he recovered and moved on with his life. For every “publicized” recovery there’s probably a few more where they didn’t bother to write about it.

Kind of makes sense – when you have PFS, it takes over your life. Without it, “regular” problems quickly takes over, and you start caring less about those hapless PFS guys on the internet.

Last year I had a couple of 10 day periods where I felt almost normal sexually. So I know my body can at times seem to find its former baseline. It just can’t maintain it. This year not much. A couple of very brief periods, maybe a couple days total. My personal feeling is that it’s methylation. I’m not too optimistic after 8 1/2 years but like they said in that movie this year about that physicist (Hawkins) where there’s life there’s hope (amazingly even though he was in a wheelchair his dick still worked). You gotta have the patience of a saint with this crap. I’m better than I was 3 or 4 years ago, but not so much sexually.

Personally, if i’d recover to 100%, i’d write it down. I think that one who doesn’t appear here anymore just found that does not worth.

Even though i’m still on this fight, and i have hope, i sometimes get so pissed about all of this that i just want to believe that this person who lives in my body is my “normal”.
Although i know it’s not.

Cómo te encuentras?