Raldh2 Enzyme (Retinoic acid metabolism) and Bifido 35624

I think a key might be to get this going again.
If there were a chance for this, you see how serious this could be.
This could also equal maintenance, repair and regeneration.
Just to pull one from the list, what makes a person attractive, symmetry.
determination of bilateral symmetry

Pulling this from wiki,
Biological process •
cellular response to retinoic acid
• proximal/distal pattern formation
• response to cytokine
• pituitary gland development
• response to estradiol
• 9-cis-retinoic acid biosynthetic process
• neural crest cell development
• cardiac muscle tissue development
• lung development
• kidney development
• retinol metabolic process
• heart morphogenesis
• hindbrain development
• retinoic acid metabolic process
• retinal metabolic process
• embryonic camera-type eye development
• retinoic acid biosynthetic process
• response to vitamin A
• face development
• positive regulation of gene expression
• retinoic acid receptor signaling pathway
• blood vessel development
• embryonic limb morphogenesis
• ureter maturation
• neural tube development
• neuron differentiation
• positive regulation of cell proliferation
• regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
• positive regulation of apoptotic process
• pancreas development
• determination of bilateral symmetry
• vitamin A metabolic process
• liver development
• forebrain development
• camera-type eye development
• metabolism
• morphogenesis of embryonic epithelium
• oxidation-reduction process
• embryonic digestive tract development
• embryonic forelimb morphogenesis
• anterior/posterior pattern specification
• negative regulation of cell proliferation
• midgut development
• retinoic acid receptor signaling pathway involved in somitogenesis
• protein homotetramerization

I’m sorry could you be a bit more explanatory? I don’t get what any of this is.
Get what going again?

Sorry I realize nobody is in my head (which is a good thing), but this is sort of a continuation of alot of what ive been talking about. its kind of like note taking.
When I say “get this going” I mean establishment of this strain of bacteria to induce raldh2 expression.
Its something ive talked about before when it comes to “gut health” and I know some love that term.
What do you knock down and what do you promote?
Choose wrong and it takes longer to recover.
Choosing wrong could also mean diet modification, drugs or supplements.
What do I mean by recover?
Select strains or species of bacteria that may promote health.

1 Like

Bifidobacteria shape host neural circuits during postnatal development by promoting synapse formation and microglial function

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-64173-3

The work presented herein offers a more complete description of how the postnatal colonization of the intestine by Bifidobacterium spp. influences plasticity in the developing brain. By examining how these species are able to affect brain development, we may be able to identify and/or engineer specific bacterial communities to be maximally beneficial for human neurodevelopment, including the functional enhancement of the microbiome:gut:brain axis.

Since you have been focusing on this area so much ill reveal that I developed a very rare skin disorder about 6 years after isotrentoin that had to be biopsied and went to universities for months to determine what it was and it was found to be a condition that can be treated by isotrentoin.

But I also don’t want people to think its the same for them and jump to conclusions.

Your thoughts seem to be along the same lines as mine regarding possible retinoic acid alterations.

Ive seen enough based on side effects and what some are experiencing that others could be in the same boat, regardless of what drug they took.
Im not sure though.