Raising $$ for the Foundation via Amazon Smile

Why aren’t we raising more money for the PFS Foundation via Amazon Smile?

This is what I just saw after completing an order:
image ru

Can this be correct? Have we really raised only $91.37???

If you order stuff from Amazon, and you haven’t already done so, please go to smile.amazon.com and specify the PFS Foundation as your charity.

1 Like

Apparently it’s not available in Europe but here is the link for Amazon.com you log on via this link and place your order.

smile.amazon.com/

Given the high number of PFS guys from the US, $91.37 is a disgrace and to think people come on here and complain about the Foundation but can’t be bothered to do anything themselves.

1 Like

I donate directly to the foundation via their website and PayPal. No idea what Amazon Smile is. My guess is most people contribute the way I do.

1 Like

I donate directly, as well as through Smile. I don’t do a whole lot of purchasing through Amazon, however. I’m sure that a majority of PFS sufferers are either unaware of Smile or that the PFS Foundation is eligible to receive donations through Smile.

1 Like

As there is no European PFS Foundation until now in Europe, I propose to choose a PSSD foundation for the time being and vice a versa. That way we can still raise money for the probably same disease

1 Like