Raising capital ideas

I have an idea that came to me lately and one that could raise significant capital. I have a domain name called gumfox.com and a page on Facebook with over 100k likes with the same name and I came across a page on Facebook that was doing raffle competitions with hundreds of thousands of likes they were raffling off cars, motorbikes etc now what if we did the same thing starting out small then slowly building our way up. We need to open up other avenues instead of relying on the prospect that the government may fund our cause and give ourselves a fighting chance.

3 Likes

We need some serious rich people to contribute.

Doesn’t Musk or Bezos has a billion or two they can miss?

personally i believe if we as a whole community focussed on acceptable fundraising processes and systems, we would be a lot better off in the near future

im personally developing fundraising systems for us by going after the private sector. but developing these processes takes some time that involves collecting feedback, improving, and developing relationships

if we as a whole community focussed efforts on

1. finding viable fundraising processes
  2. focussing on the most fruit bearing ones

we would eliminate ANY roadblock in our way which does not involve scientific technicalities.

that being said, we can’t just put all our eggs in 1 basket

we need to first find what the viable processes are. this means we have to try various types of fundraising ideas with the correct techniques for a good amount of tries, and then move on to the next idea or further develop that process based on the data

If we’re talking strictly about donating and investing for the PFS community, I would be interested.

1 Like

@awor has said that a privately conducted study on genetic predisposition is our next project

and its estimated costs start at $300k at the lower end

the results from that study, if they prove genetic predisposition, would help us move along way faster