Raging bull like libido for last three days!

something interesting has happened to me the last 3 days . basically I went out for drinks Friday night and woke up Saturday morning with a raging libido like 200% ,not even pre pfs was I this horny . I ended up masturbating 3 times and even that wasn’t enough so I went around this girls house and she ended up sucking me off then sunday morning its still there and continues to be there today . I feel like I was feeling pre pfs like im normal again . I hope it sticks . thoughts or experiences on this guys?

2 Likes

you don’t take any herbs?

no bro I didn’t take anything just continued as normal , eating what I want and occasionally drinking alcohol. I work from home in a very easy job all week basically a couch potato so stress levels are very low and rest is at a maximum and no exercise but I don’t really see this as a big factor tbh

U drank hard that night? Alcohol hungover makes pssd sufferers horny too sometimes. Hope itll last for you.

I would say I drank at 70% ,didn’t reach maximum level. as an update its still there today on the 4th day , also my sexual dreams came back last night strangely enough . will see how it develops . thanks I hope it lasts as I feel cured right now

How long have you had PFS?

so I took finasteride october 2018 inconsistently until march 2019 ,one packet of 28 tablets then crashed. this libido now on my 5th day is strangely raging at over 100% , even after I masturbate im constantly horny again. is what I do from here to make it stick is my main concern ,

Well, my thought and experience is that I think I have had this a few times for up to a week and then I revert to the normal low libido and numb dick that I can’t even feel my way in for sex. Do (did) you also have numbness or mostly just low libido and weak orgasm?

We have female members on this forum. Sorry don’t mean to be that guy.

Still remain with high power?
Any diets?
Do you thing your mood contributed?
In your opinion what’s responsible for this good situation?

just the 0 libido and slightly weaker orgasms , its still sticking

yeah its still raging everyday ive been waking up until I sleep again , the feeling I have is like I want to have sex all the time . I wake up scared it might go again but up too now its still there. no specific diets ,I work from home 5 days a week and have 0 stress plus maximum rest and no exercise. I eat what I want although I don’t eat often maybe once or twice per day. yeah my mood has gone from I hate my life too ive got my life back and I want to go out and do things again socialize etc and meet girls. I have no idea what made this happen or if it just came back with time I literally went drinking last Friday and since Saturday ive been like this. I hope it lasts but who knows I guess I just have to enjoy while its here .

1 Like

Aside from sexual side effects did you have fatigue and physical changes?

some fatigue yeah but I think this is because ive been a couch potato for so long with not eating right and not exercising , ive basically been at rest for so long.

Well I hope you continue to see progress, maybe your body was able to go into homeostasis finally.

1 Like

update; still raging libido at the one week stage , went drinking last night again and its still sticking , ive heard many people say some symptoms improved over time , could this be the case for me ?

still feeling cured with myy libido back in tact , things are looking positive although don’t want to feel like im out the woods just yet , staying positive . might try and exercise as I feel like I can now. considering also the carnivore diet but not sure. any help?

4 Likes

Thats really strenghten our hope buddy! I totally feel great when im drinking, which shows me it does me good. So your best part returned, when it was out of order did it shrank too? Furthermore, do you still have any side effects? Thx

What’s the issue? This is an informal expression stating a fact, and not demeaning.