Question, Have you tried the CDnuts protocol?

pvdl

(Have you tried the CDnuts protocol?)

But how is it unrelated? The question “have you tried it?” is really asking whether the protocol works. And the answer can only be a “no”. To understand why this is obvious the fraud topic has to be explained. So I would say the post by ac3c and my answer is on topic.

Scotsman

I just wanted to jump in here.

@Go_Faster_Sonic - I think that you’ll probably appreciate Go that the subject of CDNuts is a bit of a red flag on this site. A very cogent argument has already been made that the guy appears to be a con man who has exploited a vulnerable community. I don’t dispute that myself. Your question is possibly whether despite this, is there any validity to any of his protocols? I feel that by bringing up CDNuts that the danger is that any thread will go down the proverbial rabbit hole as it is understandably quite an emotive subject as the guy appears a con artist. I think that it may prove difficult to have a debate with regards his protocol, so long as he is the author of it. I also feel that there is a danger in having any thread which references his protocol inadvertently legitimising a con man and could have members who are unaware of his history falling victim themselves. That’s why I feel that the naysayers comments should stand as a warning to the uninitiated. As a way of maintaining your questioning if you wish to continue asking about methods advocated by CDNuts then I would unpick the protocol from the author and present that to the forum so that he doesn’t get any further promotion. Although healthy debate should be encouraged, certain facts have already been set out with regards to CDNuts and I feel that as a forum we have a duty of care to our members. The debate has already been had to a great extent. And to everyone, CDNuts has already expended enough of our energies. Endless chatter from either side of the fence probably will end up just wearing everyone out. It’s best to have a debate without him. Expunge him from any protocol.

pvdl

Exactly. If you do a thread entitled “does trt, herbs, fasting and excercise cure PFS” as an example, I wouldnt even be posting, despite the answer being no.

If people want to try out stuff, have at it. It wont work however it at least wont promote a person that has been proven to be a fraud and that actively tries to destroy this community for his own financial benefit.