Question about Peyronie's Disease

Yes. Chi.

1 Like

Yes, i heard that one but relying on just one individuals’s subjective experience seems not so logical. We need more reports of succsess for hope.

it looks like Peyronie, but usually it’s not. For Peyronie you need to have a plaque.
In PFS it’s usual to have a sort of spasm/contracture of the smooth muscle in the penis, but without plaque.

1 Like

I also have a curvature of 30 degrees to the left, but no plague. This is very common in PFS, but strangely never been a reason for Medical awareness.

1 Like

My curvature goes upwards, not to the left. But flaccid it hangs to the left. A lot of PFS people seem to have had it examined and found no plaque there, so it is not (standard) Peyronies.

A few people have reported recovering from this symptom as part of overall recoveries, like Chi and @Apr1989 , but they always abandon the site soon after recovery.

I am currently experimenting with a Bathmate X30 aquapump to see if that can help resolve some of it. Actual Peyronies patients have reported some good results with similar (though more expensive, medical grade) devices. I figured if I saw any kind of improvements with this $80 piece of equipment, I would then throw the required hundreds at the medical grade one.

1 Like

Hi, can you report any progress about your curvature?

Thanx!