Question about DHT receptor and hair loss

Disregulated DHT receptor and hair loss

I’d like to pick some brains here about the theory of our androgen receptors being dysregulated permanently from this drug. If that is true, why do you think we still have continued hair loss after stopping this drug?

If androgen receptors at other tissue levels are affected to not work, why shouldn’t the ones on our scalp also be affected? Shouldn’t we then have reduced hairloss even after stopping the drug?

I think it sucks that our androgens don’t work properly every where else in our body but our scalp which continues to lose hair.

I haven’t lost anymore hair in fact I’ve maintain all the hair I had since my crash, so this isn’t true for all of us

Im not losing hair right now, even if i try to pull It from my scalp (i crashed just 1 month ago).

But if i pull hair from my body It falls

There’s people who get increased hair loss, and there is people where it halt.

Symptomatology is tissue specific. So androgens might be working in your scalp but not in other places. Also could be something else causing hair loss given the 3,000 dysregulated genes.

FWIW my hairloss has completely stopped.

I still experience diffuse hair loss and acne but my case is a bit different, you can read my history. Maybe the body is using cholesterol or DHEA or another hormone to make androgens inside the cell, there’s a area who study this is INTRACRINOLOGY. In patients with prostate cancer, it is common that even after physical castration the levels of DHT metabolites in tissues remain at 1/3 of the original levels.