Pushing through the tolerance and going really high dose with a T boosting herb could potentially give long term maintenance

Back Story:

There have been certain herbs that have worked wonders for me: Tongkat Ali, Pine Pollen, Tribulus – but especially Tongkat Ali.

Back in 2015 I took Tongkat consistently for about 3 months and I ended up pretty much completely cured during that time period.

• Insomnia disappeared
  • Morning Erections daily
  • Sex drive high
  • Erection quality 90%
  • Digestion improved drastically
  • Felt amazing and motivated and was extraordinarily productive

It’s probably the closest I’ve ever come to pre PFS ever. For all intents and purposes I was 100% cured, I was able to socialize and have sex 4-5 times in a day, I was even able to drink alcohol like a normal 21 year old.

But after 4 months of daily intake I built up a hell of a tolerance, I needed to dose 8x to get the same effect. Eventually I got worried about my high intake and experimented with other things.

I still take Tongkat occasionally for a boost, and it works as long as I take a very high dose.

My Theory

I thought of something today. Alcoholics develop a tolerance to alcohol right? And to make up for it, they just build their dose higher and higher and at a certain point they still manage to get the desired effect. As long as they drink enough, any alcoholic can still get drunk.

Exact same thing with Marijuana. You can get to a point where your tolerance is through the roof, but as long as you keep dosing high doses, you still get high at some point.

Exact same thing with Opiates too! As long as the dose rises, the effect is always there.

What if it could work that way with T-boosting herbs like Tongkat Ali?

Everyone talks about T-boosting herbs only having a limited effect due to the tolerance issues that pop up after a certain amount of time. But what if you could break through that tolerance with a consistently higher dosage to the point where you’re taking such a high amount that your body has no choice but to provide you with a constant effect?

TL;DR

What if we could all become herb-addicts, and be better off for it?

No one stops drinking alcohol or smoking weed, or any drug just because they built up a tolerance – they just up the dosage. Well, why don’t we do the same?

I just struggle to see how any herbs that boost testosterone can fix or remedy PFS when literal TRT, injecting testosterone into you, doesn’t seem to do anything.

I’m on TRT and my symptoms don’t improve even if I take a higher than normal dose of test. Not saying this wont work or knocking on you, glad you found something that works for you but I’m just rightly skeptical given TRT would cure us all if any ‘test boosting’ herbs would help

1 Like

Can you link to the brand of Tongkat Ali you use?

Lost Empire Herbs Tongkat Ali – https://lostempireherbs.com/product/tongkat-ali/

The powder.