Good forum, I have been suffering pfs for 16 years, you can read my story. Currently the only symptoms that persist are sexual and urinary, and some more subtle and less unpleasant, such as body odor and a slight intolerance to intense exercise (the latter does not always happen to me and is quite mild, exercise gives me more benefits than damages).
I recently had a test to see the state of the pudendal nerve (evoked potentials) and I was diagnosed with peripheral mononeuropathy of both nerves.
pudendal nerves, of a demyelinating nature, with involvement of the thick sensory fiber and fine fiber, of
mild intensity and left predominance.
This would explain all the sexual and urinary symptoms that I maintain, according to what the doctor told me, even the lack of libido, although not the body odor. I have read in this forum a multitude of threads about herbs and hormones that in the end seem to lead to nothing, and something about pelvic floor therapy, but nothing about recovering the pudendal nerve, nor the test that I have done. I would like to know if anyone else has dealt with this.
My current plan of attack is:
- Test of evoked potentials of the pudendal nerve (already done)
- Physiotherapy of the pelvic floor (if this is not enough, which is the safest):
- Mild surgery (pulsed radiofrequency) + PRP + hyaluronic acid, to recover pudendal.
- Again pelvic floor physical therapy
- Shock waves combined with andractim + hcg, to cure fibrosis and try to recover penis size.
I would like to know if anyone else on the forum is following this approach, it seems strange to me that I have not read any post about damage to the pudendal nerve, despite the fact that there is a study by Melcangi on this.
Thank you and strength to all