Pssd forum shut down

Anyone see PSSD forum shut down?

Yes.

Does anyone know what is going on with this?

They appeared to be down for a time, back up, now down again.

What is going on ???

To everyone here start taking screenshots of important studies ect. Just in case we get shut down, what the hell happened to solvepfs too?

The administrator of solvepfs simply moved on to other things.

1 Like

This program allows you to download entire websites

So if there are websites you guys find valuable and are concerned it might go down, use this program.

5 Likes

A bit selfish isn’t he?

3 Likes

How many usefull info has been lost, I’m sure there were some interesting recovery stories there. Does someone know the contact info of the admin of solvepfs?

For anyone in contact with people from either forum, please make it known that they are welcome here.

they will not go here, its temporary problems. and most of the interesting things are happening not in the forum

1 Like

Grrrrrr just like when Dr. Crisler in Michigan died his online forum disappeared in a poof.

Why lol

What are you talking about?

The admins are aware and the issue is being worked on. Hopefully it will be back up soon.

2 Likes

There is a guru who claims to have identified several subtypes of PSSD, and joined here claiming to know the mechanisms that cause PFS symptoms, offering a paid subscription to a discord chat where he dispenses treatment advice.

Rumor has it that one of our members committed suicide under the care of this person, partially as a result of treatments undertaken on his recommendation.

If that is what is meant by “interesting things”, we’re not interested in hosting anything of the sort here.

4 Likes

@Dubya_B Indeed we tragically lost a member of the community recently. I believe there is another thread here regarding it. It is not true that this member was “under the care” of anyone, or that members of the community negatively impacted him. Rather members of the community tirelessly provided emotional support to this person, as well as others in crisis situations. There is a discord community which has been created to discuss research, as well as another discord for emotional support. Anyone is welcome to join, there are no special requirements, monetary or otherwise, to join the server. Everything is fully open to the public. However I will not post the link here as I dont think the mods would appreciate that. At the end of the day we are all just trying to help the post-drug community.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response. Just wanted to clear some things up.

He does charge money for consults and people are paying him to do research. You can browse the discord for free but must pay to get the guru’s help. So that’s what is going on. Meso basically took over the forum and PSSD community. He’s many people’s last great hope.

A lot of people will get further fucked up because of this guy, mark my words!

1 Like