Prostatitis diagnose

This morning I went to the urologist to have a look at my pelvic floor. I had issues while sitting and laying in bed. He diagnosed prostatitis. He did the diagnose with a ultrasound device.

Did someone get the same diagnose and did it get better?

There’s a search function here, use it and you’ll find people’s experience of it, more than will reply to this new topic. :slight_smile:

I didn’t get checked by ultrasound but according to my sides they diagnosed me that as well, and it’s strange it makes us prostatitis.

@Greek Thx Greek but as everyone here, I want to get specific answers to my condition. :slight_smile:

@nasa01 Did you take antibiotics or what did your doc recommended?

The doc gave me herbal medicine (Prostaplant -F) to help me for the issues in the toilet. It is not helping for the prostatitis just reducing the sides. I am not sure if I want to take these pills.

Tomorrow he will examine my sperm and urine. He talked about shockwave therapy for the prostate but never heard of that.

You should probably explain your condition.

“Issues when sitting and laying in bed”

?

I described a part of my condition in an other post.

It is like something burning in the region of the anus, pain in both buttcheecks and the part of my lower back. Ejaculation is less but not watery. No pain in the region of my penis before or after masturbating.
All this pain is while sitting or laying.

Welcome to the forum. People will not read everything you post just to piece together what it is that you’re trying to ask.

Anyway, Good luck with your question.

Indeed, thank you anyway.

Now back to topic. If anyone has diagnosed with prostatitis too and did some treatment let me know.