PropeciaSideEffects's Update Thread

For those who don’t know me, I’m about to celebrate my 7-year anniversary of being off Propecia. Not much of a celebration!

Right now, I’m taking Arimidex, Bupropion, L-Tyrosine, and DL-Phenylalanine. Just stopped CG. I feel better: more self-control, discipline, and motivation. No libido, but I don’t care about that too much right now anyway. I want to get the more important stuff sorted out first.

Eventually, I’ll post my full story. I’m limited as to how much I can type due to bilateral tendinosis in my wrists and forearms, one of the many debilitating problems that I’ve developed over the last several years from stress, poor decisions, and lack of self-control.

I’ll keep everyone updated as best as I can. I’ll be seeing Dr. Shippen soon. Then I’m going to see Dr. Crisler after that so I can compare their strategies. I’d like to see Dr. Braverman, author of The Edge Effect, as well.

Mew and Awor and a few others who are pretty sharp with the research seem to be narrowing in on the source of the problem, which I’m pretty excited about. In the meantime, though, I know I need drugs and supplements to address high estrogen and any possible neurotransmitter imbalances. I went for several years taking nothing and felt TERRIBLE. If you feel awful, I’d recommend you try some sort of treatment, under the supervision of a doctor of course. Taking drugs might only address the symptoms, but for me that’s infinitely preferable to nothing.

how do you feeling?