Propecia Kills Another Innocent Man in the UK

Well there are a few former members of that site on this site now… can’t have much better reverse-PR than that.

I joined that forum around the same time that I started taking Finasteride about 6 years ago.

It’s important to note that this drug is for hair loss, not a disease or a medical condition. If there is a risk of side effects, then people ought to remember that and think twice.

I just wonder if those people who go out of their way to defend Propecia on the hair loss forums are brain washed or are they getting paid to promote the drug ?

I think it’s probably that they have invested time and effort in the drug and they are just shutting their ears to it. If they feel that it is working for them and they care about their hair then it’s probably in their interest to shout us down.

And that they didn’t suffer side effects themselves, so they really can’t believe others would suffer anything, let alone suicidal thoughts.

Yeah, they dismiss our anecdotal evidence with their own experiences!

GUYS,

If anyone is considering the same fate, please contact me. I’ve been there, yes it’s hell and YES, it’s possible to recover well enough to live a normal life because I’ve done it.

It’s also important to note that even though I’ve recovered from the lions share of side effects, I have NOT fully recovered. My definition of recovery means I could STOP taking TRT, vitamins, supplements, good diet and stop working out… and my hormones would adjust according to what is expected at my age. My recent labs prove I can’t do this. T, DHT, FSH and LH were all LOW, again. So I’m back on treatment and in the gym.

It’s a roller coaster. I have down days just like everyone else here. But I know for a fact that if I follow my plan and avoid the bad lifestyle things, I feel so much better and much more active regarding women.

So… Feel free to use me as a resource or a shoulder. I will never stop fighting and never stop trying to help others with their recovery.
1+858-208-0456
duncanranch@gmail.com

btw, I’m 50yrs old.

3 Likes

It’s impossible to argue with some of those people on the hair loss forums Propecia is like a religion to them and they won’t have a bad word said against it.

I don’t think that it is impossible to argue with them, although in most cases it isn’t worth the effort as as you say they are resolutely blinkered and would even come up with some lame excuse even if a number of guys who took propecia’s dicks fell off - they would probably say that they must have been predisposed to penile disembarkation and this was just waiting to happen, that they know of many guys who’ve never taken propecia who have wobbly cocks that are on the verge of popping off, or that their own penises have come off but they just put it on their bathroom shelf with all their hair products…their hair is so precious to them they are willing to take this incredible gamble and will try and shout down the doubters. Maybe the occasional drive-by assault on them with some facts, figures, and real-life heartache, but a permanent encampment in these sites, reading all these denialists would be exhausting.

hi,towm8er,I have had anxiety disorder, hyperactivity disorder (recently appeared), depression and brain fog for more than three months. Now it is difficult for me to focus on one job and my logical thinking is poor. Can you tell me how you recover?, thank you