Propecia and prostatitis problems

I take propecia 5 years. everything was good until I get prostatitis and then have less sensation in my penile and weaker orgasm.
Maybe the combination of prostatitis and propecia make the problems? I have to stop with the propecia?
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum friend, it’d be great if you could create and share your story with others to help them make more sense of thing’s.

You can do that by hitting the New Topic button, go to categories, hit member stories from the drop down menu and you should see a template.

As for your issue I’m not too sure personally so someone else would be better to comment, but if your still on Propecia and having penile sensitivity issues my personal and not medically recommend advice would be to come off it as soon as possible mate and finger’s crossed you don’t get this condition.

i personally think the propercia caused the prostatitis, especially if its non bactrial
the symptoms of pfs and prostatitis are basically the same so thats my thought

what u think personally?

I’m pretty sure I have prostatitis as well. Either that or prostate cancer. I’m having an ultrasound in 2 weeks so I’ll let everyone know when I have the results. But yeah, if you have things like frequent urination, dull aches in your pelvic area, digestion issues, it could be that.

1 Like

Hi there dor

Just to advise, this forum is for those who are still experiencing side effects after stopping 5ar inhibitors, as per the banner at the top of the page.

1 Like