Propecia after 6 months have given me eye floaters, red eyes and larger lacrimal

If i have posted this on a wrong section please dont delete this but please kindly move it to the correct section as people need to know!! I am also hoping for someone to give me any kind of help or suggestions.

I took propecia/fin for 6 months. I am a 26 and thinning but not majorly. The drug worked for my hair as i noticed no hairs falling during the time i took it. But after the 6 month mark i started noticing my eyes really red and then my lacrimal on my left eye larger than my right eye and a lighter colour. And to top it off, i have eye floaters and im scared as hell as there is no cure for eye floaters. I have paid so much money for doctors and they all tell me conflicting information. My only hope so far is that by me stopping the drug that my eyes go back to normal. I literally see black dots all day long. One doctor told me there are hormonal receptors in the eye and propecia/fin can effect that so it may have caused it. I have always been very healthy with no problems ever, now my eyes are giving me great sadness. Also, after around the 6 month mark (by the way i took propecia/fin every other day so not even everyday) my hands began shaking like i was 90 years old. Any gust of wind also feels like death to my eyes. This poison makes me feel like im 90 years old.

If anyone can help me or offer me a suggestion for my eyes (lacrimal bigger, eye floaters, redness) i would be grateful and im willing to pay anything. I hope someone can also give me some encouragement for the floaters as people say they never go away but nothing in my eye has teared, im guessing fin effected something in my hormones/brain for my brain to start seeing floaters. Does anyone recommend any online doctors or anything? Do you think things might go back to normal now that i have stopped?

Thanks and i hope this warns other people. Tell your friends. Also, i thought ED was a small chance, however on my packet the risk of ED is 1/100 and i live in a western country and bought my fin from a reputable country. Not to mention that fin/propecia can also cause penis wrinkling, depression and so much nasty stuff. Warn anyone thinking about taking this.

I still get them but not as frequently as I did at the nadir of my crash. It comes and goes. It’s a fairly well reported symptom among PFS patients. I’m sorry to hear you’re going through this @Brad.

I’ve had eye floaters since I was 10 years old. While on propecia

What do you suggest i could do sir? Can you post this topic somewhere more populated on the forum for me please i would like to know of other people are having the same issues and, if they are, it should get awareness as eye issues are not mentioned on the packets. Also i would love to know if they have gone for anyone. I am so stressed and sad from this.