Proof that muscle wastage can reverse

Uploading: Screenshot_20230309-190120_Snapchat.jpg…

Look at my shoulder I didn’t do anything to reverse this

1 Like

1 Like

Nice! Congrats!

Sorry, but I didn’t know which is the most recent photo? The first or the second?

1 Like

The top photos the most recent

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but when were these pictures taken, when did you develop pfs and what did things look like between the pictures?

1 Like

Oh no trust me I did just not to a severe level as others do on the forum I didn’t even notice I had it until I looked back at photos

I developed pfs a year ago the bottom one was when it first started to improve so not completely
Where it first was then the top one is Where it is now I know its hard to tell a massive difference but if you look at the shoulder there’s definitely an increase in size in my opinion compared to the bottom photo

Dont dismiss a member just because the conocern he tries to show is not evident.

For example there are a lot of people experimenting loss of collagen, If one of the mild cases post a photo of their change maybe we would thing that is aging process.

There is ppl saying that the muscle volume remains the same but the bump and mass consistency is not the same. That’s also a symptom that it’s difficult to judge.

It could be also that he didntt rrly have muscle wastage…but don’t forget that once finasteride hits you, there are changes in mood, anxiety, depression due changes in the CNS.

Sometimes only ourselves can observe those changes. I don’t understand why we sometimes act in this community (most of ppl are lovely most of time) like average ppl that don’t know this disease.

If you don’t see the change, just say it politely. Don’t say: “you don’t have pfs”

I’ve read his member thread and he had symptoms > 3 months

4 Likes

Can you say

1st Photo: December 2020 - before pfs.
Developed pfs: March 2021
2nd photo: January 2022

And then: after I got pfs, this is what happened to my muscles.

It just makes it easier for me to understand.

1 Like

Lck, don’t say someone doesn’t have spf, we are affected in very different ways. Me, for example, right after the crash I had about 15 days of suicidal thoughts with depression, but these symptoms, thankfully, resolved themselves. Today with 7 months of PFS I continue to lose muscle in all parts of my body.

3 Likes

It’s extremely hard to compare due to different lightning, angle and how the shirt is not pulled up to the same extent.

With that said, you know your body best and if you notice a difference there surely is one.

1 Like