Prominent large veins on the penis

the large veins on my penis have become more prominent, like the tissue surrounding the veins have disappeared. i think it is the main cause of penile shrinkage. the penis tissue is lost, the penis has shrunk, and veins are visible. consequences of androgen deficiency. i think if we can somehow return our androgens, the penis tissue will be rebuilt. because i have read many articles about the androgens are responsible for the growth and maintenance of penile tissue. have a look:

andrologyjournal.org/cgi/content/short/30/4/363

there are many similar articles.

1 Like

Same condition with me. I hope your right about the penis being able to ā€œrebuildā€ itself. Actually, this was the first thing I asked Jacobs and Shippen and both were of the opinion it could rebuild and return to the original size.

No offence, but you canā€™t just make up your own hypothesis - your not a doctor. I thought the paleness of my penis tip may be due to a lack of DHT or whatever, but this is the sort of thing that has people on the hair loss forums laughing at us.

Post a picture (no homo)

Why not? This seems perfectly reasonable and based on the scientific fact that DHT is vital for penile tissue health. As I posted in another thread, I have began treatment with DHT gel and it almost immediately helped the pain I have been having there and improved the appearance of my penis.

Boston could you please tell me how to get that dht gel? Do you get it from internet?

I live in Spain and my doctors are freaking out a bit about this postfin issue so they are quite skeptical on this. Do you know any other DHT drugs that my help with this penis issue?

cheers

If you google ā€œandractimā€ it should direct you to a website, I believe based in Cyprus, that sells it. Its not cheap but so far for me its been the best thing Iā€™ve taken. After a few days already my penis is warmer and looks healthier. Maybe use of this might help us maintain tissue until more promising treatments come about.
I had been putting Testosterone drops I get from a compounding Pharmacy on my penis prior to using it. The DHT gel is far better so far, and I dont get the extra estrogen that comes along with the testosterone drops. The gel hasnt done much for the shrinkage really but it immediately almost completely stopped the pain I had been having in my penis. Its early stages, I guess I could develop a tolerance for it, but good results so far. In my opinion DHT gel and vit d3 supps are the most important two things we should all be doing.

Total agree boston with the andractim itā€™s one of my better purchases in attempting to get better along with low dose arimidex and zinc. In regards to price I paid about AUD$18 per tube. I generally find I develop a tolerance to it so I go one week on one week off. Not sure itā€™s my place to post the link as to my source however it was given to me kindly by awor. On this gel I find that I can actually ā€˜feelā€™ that my penis connected to my body.

I wish I could find a thread of a symptom I donā€™t have. :frowning:

Wow, thats a great price. I pay about 75$ US for it.

Has anyone used this for months?

Well my veins are also become more prominent , the last test I did I had in april 2010 was pretty good on dht and testosterone , so I think DHT and Testosterone in serum has nothing to do with DHT and Testosterone in Genital Tissue which is not a new issue Iā€™m still waiting for my "5 alpha reductase " in serum value but i guess that it will be also OK ā€¦ my testicles and Penile tissue is pretty soft although I have good testosterone and DHT values maybe I retest this also again ā€¦ my Vitamin D is up to now my only value which was pretty low ā€¦ but I think that this is just one thing in the puzzle of the genital issue we have. There must be a kind of converting hormone which is responsible for genital skin/tissue issues and I donā€™t mean Adiol G I mean a hormone which is ONLY responsible for genital skin. Iā€™m not a doctor but I think science for this is still not closed.