Progesterone/testosterone cream for erectile dysfunction

Interesting. Yeah, do that - and post a link in this thread, please.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5960

I have been using progesterone. Nothing spectacular, I think it does raise my cortisol a bit.

If anyone wants to try progesterone ive got two spare tubs of it

This stuff:

agestop.net/uk/product_detail.aspx?NAME=PROGESTERONE-CREAM-2.14-oz-70g&PID=1673&OS=204

I’d sell both for £25 post (UK). Not trying to make any money, just trying to get a bit back so i can buy a few tubs of pregnenolone.

are you still using progestrone cream?
how is goint your TRT?

I’m currently experimenting with the cream, yes. This is the second round. I’ve been on it for a week or so, and I’ve noticed increased libido, increased sensitivity in the glans, morning erections on some days, and spontaneous erections now and then. Erection strength varies.

My TRT protocol is 50 mg TE twice a week, but I’m going to change the treatment as soon as possible, because the aromatase activity gets too high after an injection of TE. I’m going to experiment with TP dissolved in ethyl oleate. I’m going to do subcutaneous injections once a day, before bed. Apparently, ethyl oleate oil is almost as thin as water. If that doesn’t work, I’m switching to a testosterone gel.

Enden/anyone still taking the progesterone? Is it helping? Also where do/did you apply it? I’ve read the scrotum is the ideal location.

Whilst i can’t rule out that i may have a natural affinity to repair whatever the underlying damage finasteride did, I can honestly say that Progesterone + Selegiline has given me back my old self (augmented by a positive out look too btw). Been on them for about 3 months now and sure enough i am almost to the point where i can say this is behind me. If you view my side effect profile, all have improved to the point of pre-finasteride- save libido which is about 85% better still, still room for improvement- im also trying to psychologically prime my mind for that too given its been a while since its been normal- i’m think of it like arousal bootcamp. Though im proud to say i’ve once again got those primitive “urges” back… thank f#$&.
I think perhaps its important to take into account synergistic actions of hormones and neurotransmitters etc. Is there possibly a synergistic mechanism behind increased dopamine and 5ar-progesterone derived neuro-steroids?
I’m not going to rattle off cited studies/theories cause quite frankly i really don’t care all that much anymore, (given it was a botched study that gave finasteride the "well tolerated’ classification in the first place). After reading about 50,000 different theories over the past couple of years i’m kind of burnt out. But if i was going to narrow down two that might explain my drastic improvement, I’d say the cortisol production line theory- and the selective pseudo-MS theory regarding myelin degredation.

take from that what you will. That combination worked for me after a couple of straight months of strict dosing - without a rebound effect to date. TOUCH WOOD.
Awol’s 6 month required recovery term has not expired yet, but as you can imagine, i’m excited i may just have beat this shit.

All the best

Good job, please keep us updated on your ongoing improvements

Where abouts do you get the Selegiline from?

Thanks Light. I just got the Biovea progesterone cream but I dont have the Selegiline. Not sure where to get the latter.

Yeah Biovea is the one i used.

Selegeline is all over google with varying postage depending where you live. I get mine from antiaging-systems.com, never let me down :slight_smile:

ps: Word of caution though, Overdosing on either is not a good idea, progesterone in excess can reduce sperm maturation (pseudo contraception for men), and doses of selegeline over 15mg can cause it to loose its MOA-B selectivity- which can cause dramas with tyrosine etc. (i’m sure that your all aware regardless)

I sincerly hope this helps at least one of you-
Just try and stick with it, (i do weights 3 times a week and eat relatively well), re-assure yourself it will help you and don’t expect it to happen overnight, i’m thinking there has to be some adaptation/ homostasis readjustments by the body, this will take a few weeks before the benifits come to fruition.

GOOD LUCK and
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

antiaging-systems.com/50-deprenyl?Aff=OHP1

Do you use the liquid or the tablets (Selegiline)?

Thanks

Tablets mate, broken in half at 2.5mg per day :slight_smile:

it’s easy get seleg?

however i’m bit scared about possible sides
(u know, after our experience i became too prudent)

it has something to do with meth

It is quite easy to get, its on several sites without a prescription.
I can honestly say that its sides are very few, if any at a 2.5mg dose.
I think your concerned about selegiline’s metabolite l-methamphetamine- chemically similar to its cousin d-meth but it’s structure is different, and thus it is effectively inactive, so theres no need to worry about it. As long as you keep the dose low i’m sure you’ll be fine, though do your research first for additional piece of mind. I can’t say that combining selegiline with any type of recreational drug is a good idea though. I.E. it is advisable to avoid ecstacy(cause god knows whats in the basted things), speed, coke etc whilst selegiline is still in your system. I believe its half life is around 2 weeks so, be cautious as its effect on MOA-B/ dopaminergic neurons is relatively potent.
(forgive me as i didn’t really take drug users into account when recommending this).

On a lighter note, if you consume LARGE amounts of chocolate, or specifically anything with phenylethylamine in it, you may experience a bit of a buzz. :slight_smile:

i really know almost nothing about but i read this

what do u think?
is not better harmaline? (i read is reversible inib.)

Hey Prop,

Yes i know it sounds ominous… “Irreversible” in lamens terms, means a longer term of MOA-B inhibition. That is, MOA-B levels will recover far quicker in a reversible inhibitor than if you used an irreversible inhibitor. If your using low dose selegiline ie: 2.5 grams or under, MOA-B levels will return to baseline a few weeks after your last dose.

Harmaline is a selective MOA-A inhibitor- which acts on dopamine, adreneline, melotonin and serotonin. MOA-B is more so responisble for the breakdown of Phenethylamine and Dopamine. Dopamine is the intended target here, as MOA-A inhibition is far more complicated given its range of effects. Hence the rational to use selegiline; Dopamine’s ability to regulate motivation, pleasure and libido are well documented, selectively inhibiting its breakdown would potentially augment our capacity to experience those things. (Which arguably are the most crushing and persistent side effects of PFS).

Furthermore, selegiline the only MOA-B inhibitor that a) has no dietry precautions and b) has been EXTENSIVELY tested in medical literature for 3 decades and has been shown in quite a few studies to have multiple beneficial, neuro-protective effects.

Heres pretty much every abstract on it for reference.
lef.org/prod_hp/abstracts/deprenylabs2.html

If Awor’s theory is right then wouldln’t adding androgens to your penile tissue further silence the signal and make matters worse? I’ve wondered alot about this over the years having one of the worst cases it seems of shrinkage and penile pain. DHT gel or T drops seems to help slightly and temporarily with the pain/discomfort but does nothing at all for the shrinkage.