Progesterone/testosterone cream for erectile dysfunction

Thanks Light. I just got the Biovea progesterone cream but I dont have the Selegiline. Not sure where to get the latter.

Yeah Biovea is the one i used.

Selegeline is all over google with varying postage depending where you live. I get mine from antiaging-systems.com, never let me down :slight_smile:

ps: Word of caution though, Overdosing on either is not a good idea, progesterone in excess can reduce sperm maturation (pseudo contraception for men), and doses of selegeline over 15mg can cause it to loose its MOA-B selectivity- which can cause dramas with tyrosine etc. (i’m sure that your all aware regardless)

I sincerly hope this helps at least one of you-
Just try and stick with it, (i do weights 3 times a week and eat relatively well), re-assure yourself it will help you and don’t expect it to happen overnight, i’m thinking there has to be some adaptation/ homostasis readjustments by the body, this will take a few weeks before the benifits come to fruition.

GOOD LUCK and
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

antiaging-systems.com/50-deprenyl?Aff=OHP1

Do you use the liquid or the tablets (Selegiline)?

Thanks

Tablets mate, broken in half at 2.5mg per day :slight_smile:

it’s easy get seleg?

however i’m bit scared about possible sides
(u know, after our experience i became too prudent)

it has something to do with meth

It is quite easy to get, its on several sites without a prescription.
I can honestly say that its sides are very few, if any at a 2.5mg dose.
I think your concerned about selegiline’s metabolite l-methamphetamine- chemically similar to its cousin d-meth but it’s structure is different, and thus it is effectively inactive, so theres no need to worry about it. As long as you keep the dose low i’m sure you’ll be fine, though do your research first for additional piece of mind. I can’t say that combining selegiline with any type of recreational drug is a good idea though. I.E. it is advisable to avoid ecstacy(cause god knows whats in the basted things), speed, coke etc whilst selegiline is still in your system. I believe its half life is around 2 weeks so, be cautious as its effect on MOA-B/ dopaminergic neurons is relatively potent.
(forgive me as i didn’t really take drug users into account when recommending this).

On a lighter note, if you consume LARGE amounts of chocolate, or specifically anything with phenylethylamine in it, you may experience a bit of a buzz. :slight_smile:

i really know almost nothing about but i read this

what do u think?
is not better harmaline? (i read is reversible inib.)

Hey Prop,

Yes i know it sounds ominous… “Irreversible” in lamens terms, means a longer term of MOA-B inhibition. That is, MOA-B levels will recover far quicker in a reversible inhibitor than if you used an irreversible inhibitor. If your using low dose selegiline ie: 2.5 grams or under, MOA-B levels will return to baseline a few weeks after your last dose.

Harmaline is a selective MOA-A inhibitor- which acts on dopamine, adreneline, melotonin and serotonin. MOA-B is more so responisble for the breakdown of Phenethylamine and Dopamine. Dopamine is the intended target here, as MOA-A inhibition is far more complicated given its range of effects. Hence the rational to use selegiline; Dopamine’s ability to regulate motivation, pleasure and libido are well documented, selectively inhibiting its breakdown would potentially augment our capacity to experience those things. (Which arguably are the most crushing and persistent side effects of PFS).

Furthermore, selegiline the only MOA-B inhibitor that a) has no dietry precautions and b) has been EXTENSIVELY tested in medical literature for 3 decades and has been shown in quite a few studies to have multiple beneficial, neuro-protective effects.

Heres pretty much every abstract on it for reference.
lef.org/prod_hp/abstracts/deprenylabs2.html

If Awor’s theory is right then wouldln’t adding androgens to your penile tissue further silence the signal and make matters worse? I’ve wondered alot about this over the years having one of the worst cases it seems of shrinkage and penile pain. DHT gel or T drops seems to help slightly and temporarily with the pain/discomfort but does nothing at all for the shrinkage.

can you explain how adding Androgen further silence the siganls and make matters worse? not sarcastic just curious.

Boston , can you briefly explain what awor’s theory is, about adding androgens makes symptoms worse??

You said you fixed your energy levels and temperature through a combination of pregnenelone and adrenal support. What are you using for adrenal support?

Applying progesterone cream just shrunk my weiner. I didnt even “test it out”. Looked disgusting.

Hoping to get back to my “new normal”. This stuff revived a bad memory of crashing.

I tried to post in the members story section but don’t have time to fill in the form right now so I will post here also to be sure this will be noticed.

I’m very interested in progesterone and have ordered a cream that are due to arrive any day now.
I have read that some of you are getting worse when starting progesterone and I have found these texts, about estrogen dominance in the beginning of progesterone treatment, that may explain why some feel worse:
progesteronetherapy.com/estr … z2K4ofKrIu
progesteronetherapy.com/just … z2IMFGT5UG

After using progesterone for a few weeks you are supposed to feel better according to the texts.

I’m mostly interested in progesterone because of its ability to balance adrenaline and other stress related substances that I think is a part of why I have got sexual problems.
I have also ordered Iodine that I will use together with progesterone.

Any updates on people who have used this Progesterone/Test combo? Or even Progesterone on its own?

Also remember that if you’re using prog based on LITE’s success, you need to take selegeline as well. I would wager that’s the more important of the two anyway.

Has anyone else used progesterone cream?

Boosting progesterone seems to have a major impact on neurological symptoms for pfs.
The 5adhp supplementers report positive effects.
Hcg boosts progesterone which seems to help neuro symptoms.
The question is how to supplement with progesterone and not get bad sides from it.
Would using an AI alongside work to keep down the Estrogen?
It’s hard for to get any replys here these days:(

1 Like

tried HCG took one shot at 250 trying to follow the latest protocol and found myself overwhelmed from it not in a good way. I think I’m one of those cases that doesn’t respond well to hormones.
I had Confusion , bad headache , dizziness.
Followed by ups and downs and hormonal waves mostly high estrogen I’m assuming. Then two weeks after my first dose ,( I didn’t take anymore hcg after) just wanted to see if i would return to baseline which I eventually did I didn’t feel it was safe to push through and continue on with the protocol but I did have an amazing couple of days after all the ups and downs which I felt recovered mentally and I feel like it was the boost in progesterone, which i found is what could happen from this link. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4363154/ Then I crashed after , with for sure high e sides which were worst than the first. And that wore off now I’m back to baseline, 3 weeks later, with some minor improvements but could be fading quickly.
I’m working with a hormone replacement therapist and initially they said to take an AI with my treatment, which i neglected to from hearing about horror stories here. I was suppose to take half a 5mg AI pill once a week and two doses of hcg a week at 500. If I took the AI I’m wondering if I would just feel the benefits of progesterone.
I’m wondering basementdweller how hcg and testosterone is working for you and do you take an AI with your treatment.