Prep medication, reversing pfs?

I don’t want to freak anyone out, but I seem to have been doing well for over 10 days, more erections and libido. It may just be anecdotal and a just a general upsurge and not connected to prep.

5 Likes

It could be that it reactivated a gene that have to do with PFS, the effect dosen’t come instantaneous, the effect can take place days weeks an even months later after taking the drug.

1 Like

ive had positive experience in my first month’s supply, although not as drastic as the OP and others

i forgot to update and say that I ran out and didnt have time to order.

just ordered 2 months of supply.

gains actually lasted when i didnt take the prep

but they come SLOW, and even become flat for a while. lets see if i have more of the luck in the next few months

2 Likes

How to buy it from France ? I couldn’t find a reliable source and had problems with ADC.
Please help, I really want to try for at least 3 months.

its hard for me to tell you as im not in france.

tell ur doctor ur gay or that you dont want HIV because the person youre dating might be at risk for HIV and putting you at risk

find organizations that deliver prep med online in your area too. you will have to search around

You can get it on Indiamart. However I don’t know whether you can import medicine from outside the EU into France legally.

It’s very complicated in France and with my records I don’t they will believe me …
I tried to find online and had no success.

It’s too risky.

look at websites likes “inhousepharmacy” or other online pharmacists search for “truvada” or “tenofir” or other drug names of prep

They are not selling to France. At least I couldn’t find one.

Very reliable seller from my experience. Just enter truvada in search.

Where are you from?

It’s a UK site, but it might help.

Thanks

You said earlier you tried, did it help?

no it didn’t. but i tried for 2 weeks only.

Ok I will wait then.
And Op claimed his success was because mushrooms first.

So, it worked for you ?

Any update on Prep ?

1 Like

Doesn’t work at all even made everything worse

3 Likes