Hi I just started this topic /group were we coulde write our prayer for breakthrough and awarness of PFS. But also if anyone need/want personally prayer help.
Great suggestion @Patrik82. I pray for healing every night. I will also ask for a breakthrough and for awareness. Miracles still happen today. I understand it’s not for everyone but having faith alone can calm the inner demons of this evil disease.
I pray that everybody who been hit by this unbelivible side effects will get the help they need both physically and mentally.
I pray that there will be new studies that supports our cause.
I pray that doctors will get more aware of the risks and speak out about it.
I pray that rightesness and justice will prevale!
In Jesus name Amen
I will pray for the same things tonight @Patrik82
“Piove merda in testa. Dio è riparato e spizza divertito dietro la finestra”.
“Io non credo, non ho fede e nun ne vojo nessuna”
(Valerio Petrocchi AKA Suarez)
Who invented the three basic Covid rules to protect us:?
1 - Distance
2 - Hand hygiene
3 - Using the mask
These laws were given to the nation of Israel 3,500 years ago. Did you know?
1 - EXODUS 30: 18-21 - Wash your hands
2 - LEVITICUS 13: 4, 5, 46 - If you have symptoms, keep your distance, cover your mouth and avoid contact.
3 - LEVITICUS 13: 4, 5 - Who is infected must remain in quarantine for 7 to 14 days*
And there are still those who doubt that the Bible is a book of wisdom !!!*
I LOVE THIS ANALOGY
- When GOD wanted to create fish, he spoke to the sea.
- When GOD wanted to create trees, he spoke to the earth.
- But when GOD wanted to create man, he turned to HIMSELF.
- Thus GOD said: “Let us make man in our image and likeness”.
- If you catch a fish out of the water, it will die; and when you remove a tree from the ground, it also dies.
- Similarly, when man disconnects from GOD, he dies.
- GOD is our natural environment. We were created to live in HIS presence. - We must be connected with Him because only with Him does life exist.
- Let’s stay in touch with GOD.
- Let us remember that water without fish is still water, but fish without water are nothing.
- The soil without the tree is still soil, but the tree without soil is nothing …
God without man is still God, but man without GOD is nothing.