Post Finasteride advice

Hi guys,
1 - 15 years back (i’m 37) in the era where info on the internet was scarce, i asked someone at a supplement store if he could give me something to give me strenght thats not a steroid. It was a big mistake. I was young and immature. A week later he gave me a prohormone called M1T. He told me its not a steroid. I didn’t know back then that it was the worst type of pro hormone that can wreak havoc.

He told me that i didn’t need to take anything else with it. I didnt understand but now i know he meant PCT.
Long story short. WHile taking it a few weeks in, i felt a strong pain in my right testicle and then i felt and saw it shrink. To this day it never came back to its original size and it feels empty. Since then i litteraly felt like i lost my right testicle.

2- Add to that a couple of propecia cycles distanced by about 8 years the last one ended 1 year and a half ago ) and now ED creeped in. Im very devastated mostly because all this is affecting me psychologically and litteraly psychologically since i read that you need DHT for proper cognitive functions. I have huge energy issues, depression and sleep problems. Strange thing is that a few years ago ( before i did a second propecia cycle) i had tested my testosterone and all the values came back high. But since the 2nd propecia cycle, i cant have an erection or morning wood (which were very frequent before.)

Question is, i know im wayy late with this but is there any possible benefit into trying a PCT now ? To maybe reverse the shrinkage and kickstart my dht issues… I guess im also wondering, do i have anything to lose. The post propecia battle is a big one since they haven’t found a cure but they suggest PCT protocol on forums for propecia users as well.

IF yes, i know your not supposed to source anything but could i have any suggestions on how to go about doing it ? Even if its through pvt messaging.

Thanks a lot in advance. I never mustered the courage to bring it up in the past but now im scared for my life. Its affecting my relationship, my mood, my work (im on disability, i had strong suicidal thoughts.) . Doctors can’t help me so far anyways.

These were my results before my 2nd propecia cycle. I guess my body had managed to recover from my 1st cycle.

Total testosterone: 26,89nmol/L Values are between: 6,90 - 27,30 nmol/L
SHBG: 52,4 Values are between: 13,2 - 89,5 nmol/L
Bio-available testoterone:11,1 nmol/L Values are between: 4,0-11,4 nmol/L
Free testosterone 0,428 nmol/L Values are between: 0,110 - 0,660 nmol/L
17B - Oestradiol <73,0 pmol/L Value for men < 120 pmol/L
I’m curious since it looks like the M1T doesnt appear to have had long term effects on the hormone profile but caused testicular shrinkage ( i am certain of).
Thanks a lot.

If anyone can PM me for any HCG or Clomid sources, i would appreciate it. I wouldn’t jump into it, it’s only after i get tested again and obviously when doctors will be clueless on how to treat it in my experience. I heard good results from the HCG and Clomid combo, even if it doesn’t work for everyone, i would take my chances rather than live like this.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, you have no idea the level of appreciation when desperate like i am.

Garabeca

There is a Dr down here in San Diego that specializes in Clomid and PFS, I would say this guy is one of the leading Doctors treating PFS (listen to his blogs).

Im sorry I can’t help more, hoping you have success

And of course read through this thread if you haven’t already: BEFORE & AFTER story of Clomid Treatment for PFS