Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

Hello,
I just registered to this forum to be able to participate in the survey. How do I receive an invite? Thanks.

7 Likes

Hi frustratedbean,

Great to see another PSSD person signing up to take the survey. A warm welcome to our forum!

You should receive an automatic invite within the next 24 hours. You may also try the bar icon on the top right side of this forum (on a desktop computer). Please let us know if you encounter any issues.

In the meantime, please consider to post a member forum and check out this thread:

1 Like

Hello, I would like to complete the survey too please :slight_smile:
Sam

4 Likes

Dear Sam,

Welcome to our forum! Itā€™s great that you want to take the survey. It was a lot of hard work to create the survey. It is based on scientifically validated questionnaires that will create highly relevant data. The preliminary feedback from scientists that we are in contact with has been promising. What we need is more data, though, especially from people who took Accutane/Isotretinoin. So, if you know other people who took these drugs, please ask them to take the survey as well.

You should receive an invite to the survey within the next 24 hours. Alternatively, you can try the bar chart icon on the upper right side of the forum page (on a desktop computer).

If you encounter any problems, please let us know.

I hope you like the forum. Please consider posting your member story in the relevant category.

Thank you and enjoy your stay here!

2 Likes

Hey there! Trying to do the survey, can you please unlock it?

hey @Jazzmatazz, thanks for signing up. If you head to the member stories category and create a new topic telling us a little about your situation, youā€™ll soon receive an invite to participate :slight_smile:

Thanks and welcome

Axo

Shore; already done it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™ve not been active for a long time on any forum, used to use acne.org quite a lot (isotretinoin related issues). Been invited to complete this survey, but being met with an error page. I believe this is due to my inactivity. Could a moderator sort this for me please?

3 Likes

Welcome back, Crank92, and thank you for wanting to participate in our Survey!

Iā€™ve upped your user level, so you should soon be able to take the survey. If you encounter any additional problems, please let us know!

As you can tell from the counter on our page, we really need more people from the Isotretinoin community to take the survey. Please spread the word if you are in contact with fellow patients.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome old buddy!

1 Like

Hey I just saw some instructions on Big Pharma Injuries facebook group saying to write a reply here asking for survey activation. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to our community. Could you please quickly introduce yourself first by posting a member story?

Continuing the discussion from Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate:

I am a 15 year antidepressant taker and been off of them for 18 months. I have a husband that is a 20 year current taker afraid to wean himself off of them and my son was overdosed thanks to a error at the pharmacy and wonā€™t touch the stuff and has recently mentioned what he thinks are side effects from them. Looking forward to participating in your survey.

1 Like

Welcome to our community. Are you experiencing persistent adverse reactions since quitting? Would you mind posting a member story before participating?

Many thanks :grinning:

Hi all

Iā€™ve just joined the forum.
if you think itā€™d be appropriate and helpful for me to participate then Iā€™ll be glad to do so.
Please can you send me the link?

thanks a lot for your efforts with this.

Hi Everyone,
I open the link Post-Drug Syndrome Survey,
when i press
next (terms of use is checked) , it goes again to the same pageā€¦

What should i do?

@Nicolas_Fin, are there any error messages or red font when the same page reloads?

No, there are no errors, its like reloading the page, i opened it, in private tab amd it works,

@Dubya_B thank you

1 Like

I would like to take the survey, can you link me?

2 Likes

Hi @fzb,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for wanting to contribute to our survey! Itā€™s highly appreciated. I have upped your user level, hence you should soon receive an e-mail invite to our survey.

Alternatively, you can click on the bar chart icon on the upper right of the forum (on a desktop computer). Please let us know if it works! We are happy to assist you with this.

Thank you and take care,
N.

1 Like