Post Covid Syndrom (ME/CFS) and pfs

Brainfog and fatigue are symptomes of Post Covid. IT IS related to the neuroimmune disorder me / cfs, are there similarities to pfs? Than billions after billions would flow in pfs pcs cfs science projects.

I know 2 people in my neighbourhood who commited suicide due to post covid complications, it even came in local news. Their family reported they couldn’t sleep, got depression, had severe body pain and brain fog, used to feel fatigued, constant diarrhoea and couldn’t climb up stairs. Their age were under 40.

1 Like

It does sound like post covid (long covid as it’s known here in the UK) has overlapping symptoms (including sexual) with pfs.

I have wondered if the study of and attempts to treat these patients might help us too. I suppose one possible outcome is that they find out what has happened to those covid patients and are able to test for the conditions in a way that also reveals something about us.

I suppose that one thing about this is that governments around the world will recognise these symptoms as being a condition, and it might be the case that people will be able to say that antidepressants/finasteride/isotretinoin gave them “long covid” rather than PFS, which will go some way to explain to the average person what is happening to people here.

I think it could be a positive for us, but I also think that an overlap in symptoms doesn’t mean its the same thing, so take the positivity where you can, but don’t pin your hopes on it. It could be good news for us. But it might not be.

5 Likes

I’ve had the same thoughts too @Greek.

1 Like