Positive Penis News

Thanks for replying. Only two months, I’m aware of the survey and will take it in a month. I had taken fin for 10 years on and off, but never experienced such a bad reaction when going off. I don’t think I experienced a real “crash” this time either, just a psychological breakdown in the last few days, due to symptoms piling up and worsening since I quit. I’ve read quite a few of your posts and find your optimism very helpful :muscle:

1 Like

There’s not much you can control, but your attitude is one of them.

I also know that when I signed up, I was desperate for some good news, so if I have some, I share it so other people can benefit from it too.

3 Likes

Its great to read that you improved sexual sides @Greek! I suffer testicular shrinkage and reduced ejacuation volume. My penile size seems smaller and lighter when flaccid than before pfs, yet i can get good erections.
What are the chances of recovering testicular size? Did you have any supplements or other things that helped you recovering testicular size? Thx!

None. I took nothing. I avoid 5ar inhibitors. That’s it.

2 Likes

Did you make further progress since last September?

Some days are better than others but in general the worst days aren’t as bad and I have more good days.

1 Like