Pollutants worsening pfs

My PFS was a lot better this New Years, and no, it’s not because I drink, smoke, or indulge in anything. I believe it to be because the factories were shutdown.

When I stay at my relatives house in the middle of nowhere, my symptoms get a lot better, I have more mental clarity and sweating.

Is it possible that pollutants in our air and water supply worsen PFS? I think so, because many public health and environmental regulations such as xenoestrogens limitations have been repealed in the past 4 years, and I’ve also noticed a lot worse androgens in myself and others in the past 4 years, and the overfeminization of woman as well. I can barely write a coherent post with all this brain fog lol. Apologies, but damn I miss that feeling of clarity I felt on Christmas and especially New Years, and hopefully once the regulations are put in place our symptoms can improve at least a little bit.

*Also, most recoveries I see happen in foreign countries or in the countryside. I think living in the city is playing a big role in why I can’t recover.

Our glutathione levels are depleted due to PFS. Glutathione is the bodies master antioxidant.

http://medicaljournalofcairouniversity.net/index/images/pdf/2009/September/30.pdf

So we’re even more sensitive to pollutants… hope this gets better once we start getting some regulation.