Poll: do you drink coffee and are you improving?

your coffee habits and your symptoms

• I do drink coffee everyday and my symptoms are not improving
  • I do drink coffee everyday and my symptoms are improving
  • I don’t drink coffee everyday and my symptoms are not improving
  • I don’t drink coffee everyday and my symptoms are improving

0 voters

Do you drink coffee and are your symptoms improving?

The reason is because chlorogenic acids in coffee are reasonably well absorbed ( ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16081510 ).

If anyone wants to try svetol (green coffee bean extract) for a while be my guest. I’m too scared to do it because if I take any kind of enzyme inhibitor (drugs, herbs, basic vitamins) I get new permanent symptoms. And chlorogenic acids also inhibit important enzymes for glucose utilization. But some of you guys seem indestructible with all of the the stuff you can take.

What do you mean a while, a month? I’m going to try it for a few days

I didn’t notice any difference when I avoided coffee for months or when I drank it everyday but I stick to decaf, if I ever drink soda or iced tea I make sure to check the caffeine amount. I didn’t like the effects caffeine before fin I would get insomnia but now it gives me anxiety and rapid heart beat.

I can tell you one thing I used to drink daily was 5 hour energy…I would drink oe every morning before starting a day at work…Gave me joint pain also I think played a role in increasing male pattern hair loss…But I enjoyed the energy my job was very demanding…Now if I drink 1 5 hour my body goes into a terrible mental episode of anxiety ridden nightmare…

I suspect that coffee stopped working for me after accutane. I dont feel anything.

1 Like