Pokertje HCG log

How were your testosterone levels prior to taking HCG. I am also thinking of taking HCG but my testosterone levels are normal and a doctor told me he only applies HCG to guys who have a low testosterone level (below the range).

All my bloodwork was normal, and doctors are not helpfull at all because they work according to protocols. It doesnā€™t matter if it works or not, so basically you have to figure it out yourself.

I agree. Do you know if Joekools testosterone was low bevore he startet with HCG? I am still not sure taking HCG myself.

Okej 1 week was enough for me to decide and do stupid shit again.
So since today I am doing:

500IU hcg daily for 21 days
Nolvadex to battle the gyno 10 mg per day (but might do 20mg) for 45 days
Progesterone cream 20 mg daily for 90 days.

Iā€™ll keep you guys updated.

3 Likes

any news?

1 Like

Iā€™m doing TRT and some other things, no changes yet.
Only thing is that my gums are receding fast, and it doesnā€™t seem to wanna stop no matter what I do. Probably will need surgery to get it fixedā€¦ or at least temporarily.

@pokertje Iā€™ve had restorative work and teeth replaced yet the loss continues. It seems to mirror soft tissue loss across the body. Muscle, collagen, subconscious fat etc. None of it has stopped. It makes for a worrying ride. Iā€™m unaware of accounts of what happens it must plateau as I havenā€™t seen any stories of amacieted living skeletons.

1 Like