Pleasureless orgasms :/

Somewhat recovered. I don’t feel depressed or extremely tired like I did before.Whenever I finish masturbating I don’t feel tired or sleepy.my orgasms don’t feel intense like before :confused: What do you think is going on ? After a heavy meal I don’t get that food coma feeling I usually get after I eat. What will bring these feelings back ? What supplements do you think will help me ?I’ve been 4 months off of finasteride. I was only only it for 2 months taking .25/.5 every other day.

Probiotics/ probiotics helped me feel better overall. I don’t know all the science behind it. I feel much better though.I’ve been 4 months off of finasteride. I was only on it for 2 months taking .25/.5 every other day.

I’m still using this topical anti androgen for hair loss though. Do you guys think that is lowering my libido ?

Looking forward to your responses. Thank you. Wishing you guys nothing but the best on your journey ! I’m here if anybody wants to talk !

1 Like

I took 1mg per day for 6 days when I immediately stopped due to awful PFS symptoms. It took me 7 months before I started to feel back to normal. So give it some time.

Now, at 10 months, I still have a generally lower libido (but it can get strong at times, usually after several days with no orgasm). Sometimes my orgasms are still on the less-pleasure side of things, but then again, sometimes they’re full-on bangers. It seems to match up with my libido. But it’s harder now to get myself into the mood by sheer force of will than it was before PFS.

The depression, lack of energy, and lack of concentration are gone from what I can tell. But i’m a depressive in general.

1 Like

Topical anti- androgen is bad too.

2 Likes

I think you need to get over your hairloss. You cannot save it, trying to might give you significant health problems that nobody has a cure for.

3 Likes

my orgasm is also ruined and I also wonder what has happened. Is there a scientific explanation for the loss of orgasm due to Finasteride?

If you’re still taking a topical anti-androgen, there’s a solid chance you may not even have PFS. Topical anti-androgens alone have caused the condition for some patients, so I’d drop that completely and see if things improve.

1 Like